PDA

View Full Version : New Sharapova commercial

edberg505
06-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Has anyone seen that new Sharapova commercial on ESPN where one of the ESPN anchors is eating lunch at the cafeteria and another anchor comes up and ask if he can sit next to him then he replies, I'm saving this one for Stewart, another ESPN anchor. So, then Maria Sharapova comes up to the guy and ask, is this seat taken. He then replies to Sharapova, no not at all have a seat. Stewart then comes by and gives them both a weird look. Hahaha, it was pretty damn funny.

bribeiro
06-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I lost some testosterone after watching that.

J-man
06-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Has anyone seen that new Sharapova commercial on ESPN where one of the ESPN anchors is eating lunch at the cafeteria and another anchor comes up and ask if he can sit next to him then he replies, I'm saving this one for Stewart, another ESPN anchor. So, then Maria Sharapova comes up to the guy and ask, is this seat taken. He then replies to Sharapova, no not at all have a seat. Stewart then comes by and gives them both a weird look. Hahaha, it was pretty damn funny.Yes better than her Cannon commericals. But I think there's a topic about this a week ago or so

tennis_nerd22
06-04-2006, 03:53 PM
link anyone? :)

tnig469
06-04-2006, 06:08 PM
i like that espn commerical and the canon commerical...ok i just like maria