PDA

View Full Version : Foreshadowing just occured to me of Djokovic and Federer!

federerhoogenbandfan
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I just had this crazy foreshadowing in my mind that the mens final will end up being Federer vs Djokovic and Federer will win it 8-6 in the 5th after Djokovic squanders 2 match points serving for it at 6-5 in the 5th. He will end up slamming his raquet against the chair after the match the same way Coria did 2 years ago. Probably just a crazy foreshadowing but I had to post it just in case it somehow turns out exactly like that. I will return to this thread if by some crazy chance I end up right. :p

Viper
06-04-2006, 09:42 PM
That's not foreshadowing.

pswami
06-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Viper's right; that's not foreshadowing, it's prophesizing. And it's also madness. ;)

federerhoogenbandfan
06-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Pish posh, you will see. :p

FEDEXP
06-04-2006, 10:12 PM
I know that it's completely irrational but i keep seeing FED EX plastered on the side of the court at Roland Garros and it makes me wonder......

federerhoogenbandfan
06-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I know that it's completely irrational but i keep seeing FED EX plastered on the side of the court at Roland Garros and it makes me wonder......

It is a sign.

crosscourt
06-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Djokovic may win next year, but I can't see him getting past Nadal this year. Still, any dreams about England beating Brazil in the World Cup?

arosen
06-05-2006, 01:53 PM
I just had this crazy foreshadowing in my mind that the mens final will end up being Federer vs Djokovic

Wow, you are really into tennis, aren'tcha? People see Virgin Mary in melted cheese, you see Fed or Djoko. That's kind of cool. If Djoko beats Nadal, he would propel himself into immediate stardom that would equal that of winning a slam. I'm sure Djoko is aware of this simple fact, he has nothing to lose, very dangerous for Nadal.

malakas
06-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Djokovic may win next year, but I can't see him getting past Nadal this year. Still, any dreams about England beating Brazil in the World Cup?

Yes!!!!I will support any team against Brazil even if Becks play in it!!!!:mrgreen:

Return_Ace
06-05-2006, 02:36 PM
hmm i believe you fedhoog.

federerhoogenbandfan
06-05-2006, 02:38 PM
hmm i believe you fedhoog.

Lets all believe people. My logical mind says Djokovic has 0% chance, but my spiritual mind gave me this hunch, so hopefully my spiritual mind overshadows my logical mind this time around.

malakas
06-05-2006, 02:41 PM
You know fedhoog,I have the same feeling!!!!:D
Sad is,that my feeling almost never comes true..:( :(