PDA

View Full Version : Fila and Slazenger???

blake's fan
06-05-2006, 10:22 AM
What do you think of their products?I'm not quite sure about the ones of Slazenger...But Fila is a classical choice;)

roddick_rulz
06-06-2006, 04:06 PM
slazenger balls are tied for the best IMO.

JerodT
06-06-2006, 05:26 PM
What do you think of their products?I'm not quite sure about the ones of Slazenger...But Fila is a classical choice;)

Fila s getting back on track. they licensed thier logo and marketing in the US to some company in MD about 10 years ago and the qulaity dimished from the mid-80's. I have noticed more attention to detail and better quality in the past 5 years.

I'm in DC and don't see laot of Slazenger products.

blake's fan
06-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the information!I didn't know that Slazenger balls are one of the best.I'm in Bulgaria and here we don't use a lot of these products.And I like very much Fila's equipment,exactly,they care about the details!For how long have both of you been playing?

goober
06-07-2006, 05:49 AM
I like Fila tennis clothing in general as far as style and quality.

Their shoes however are not up to snuff when compared to other high end shoes from Adidias and Nike.

blake's fan
06-07-2006, 05:58 AM
Yeah,I agree,the clothing is very good but in the other domains Fila hasn't a lot of achievements;)I don't know which are said to be the best for apparel and shoes?