PDA

View Full Version : shoe with best feel and bigest duration?

antonio_montana 1986
06-07-2006, 09:41 AM
guys...

do we know which shoe is reviewed as the one with the best combination in the way it feels in your leg and the best possible duration(life)?is it air max breathe 3 or another show from another brand?could it be adidas?lotto?wilson?

snoflewis
06-07-2006, 09:47 AM
guys...

do we know which shoe is reviewed as the one with the best combination in the way it feels in your leg and the best possible duration(life)?is it air max breathe 3 or another show from another brand?could it be adidas?lotto?wilson?

shoes usually go on your foot...not your leg :).

anyway, in terms of comfort, a lot of the top-priced shoes are very comfortable. as for a combination of both comfort and durability, i'd probably look into the barricade 4s. although they are a bit heavier than the breathe 3's, they last longer than the nike breathe free 2 or breathe 3's (nike breathe line don't last at all). also, they come w/ a 6 month warranty, so if you happen to wear them out within that time frame, they would send you a replacement.

str33t
06-07-2006, 10:38 AM
adidas barricade 4's. best shoe ever.

mJeez4293
06-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Adidas barricade IV's if you have a slim foot, Barricade III's if your foot is wide

thatonedue
06-07-2006, 04:27 PM
the lotto atp raptor speed II's come with 2 interchangeable sets of insoles. one for training which is a stiffer ride, and another for competition which have more cushion and increase the comfort. these shoes are comfortable to begin with. they come with a 6 month outsole garauntee and the raptor I's lasted me a good 3 months before i went into the barricade IV's. the barricades lasted me the same amount, but i like the idea of interchangable insoles that can increase comfort for a shoe that is already comfortable to begin with.

theJuniorACE
06-07-2006, 05:38 PM
jus my opinion,
i use my pippens 2,
although theyr not tennis shoes, theyr 1 of the best shoes ive ever owned
and work great