PDA

View Full Version : should I take my rackets with me?

IluvBoris
06-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Quick question?

our whole family is going on a cruise. There are no tennis courts on the boat which sucks. However, we're spending 2 days in Seattle and my brothers-in-law want to play some tennis. I really want to take my rackets but my hubby says no reason to lug them around just for a morning game with a couple of pushers. He thinks I should just pick up a racket at Walmart ( OMG, he did NOT say that!!).

any opinions?

I am really having a hard time leaving my rackets behind...:sad:

ps. I am also taking my 3 lovely and well behaved children with me and a husband...

iTxMe
06-08-2006, 01:30 PM
bring them with you, but remember to bring them back

simi
06-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Take the rackets and the three well behaved children . . . and leave the husband at home!

Rickson
06-14-2006, 07:07 AM
Quick question?

our whole family is going on a cruise. There are no tennis courts on the boat which sucks. However, we're spending 2 days in Seattle and my brothers-in-law want to play some tennis. I really want to take my rackets but my hubby says no reason to lug them around just for a morning game with a couple of pushers. He thinks I should just pick up a racket at Walmart ( OMG, he did NOT say that!!).

any opinions?

I am really having a hard time leaving my rackets behind...:sad:

ps. I am also taking my 3 lovely and well behaved children with me and a husband...Take 1 with you.

pham4313
06-14-2006, 07:45 AM
i would say 2...in case string breaks...enjoy...you can snug 2 rackets into one regular racket bag easily:p

d_frank
06-14-2006, 06:42 PM
one is enough :p

If you break strings, who cares? its only 2 days, and you can certainly find other stuff to do in the meantime.

kchau
06-14-2006, 06:51 PM
i would bring them with you, which part of seattle are you going to?

I reccomend checking out the Nordstrom Tennis Center in the U-District, Also check out Avanti Sports i work there :P we can string your racquets on the spot if you EVER need it.

Rickson
06-14-2006, 07:10 PM
i would say 2...in case string breaks...enjoy...you can snug 2 rackets into one regular racket bag easily:p
She's a woman and won't break strings. One is enough.

KFwinds
06-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Take the rackets and the three well behaved children . . . and leave the husband at home!

I second that; how about your racquets go, but your husband stays...