PDA

View Full Version : Sergio Tacchini Men Summer Isaia Warm-Up Sizing?

precision response
06-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey guys,

Just a quick question in regards to this track suit.

I am normally a small in nike pants, and a small-medium in their jackets, would I be best of getting this warm up in small or medium?

Does it fit true to size?

Thanks for any help!

BreakPoint
06-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes, they fit true to size.

precision response
06-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Yes, they fit true to size.

Awesome, Dawson!

precision response
06-19-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that now that I have received the warm-up that it does in my opinion run a little large. I'm 6 foot and the the pants in small seem to be atleast two inches too long.

I'm still happy with my purchase - absolute bargain!

goober
06-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that now that I have received the warm-up that it does in my opinion run a little large. I'm 6 foot and the the pants in small seem to be atleast two inches too long.

you are 6 feet tall and you wear small and its still too big? Something seems odd here.

BreakPoint
06-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Hey guys,

Yeah, something is strange about that. I'm 6' 1", and both the Medium and Large pants of the Isaia warm-up fit me fine. The only real difference is that the Large jacket is a bit longer (that's the style on this warm-up to have a long jacket) and just a bit wider. I kept the Medium because I like the snugger fit.

precision response
06-19-2006, 06:47 PM
you are 6 feet tall and you wear small and its still too big? Something seems odd here.

Ahah nothing odd here mate, just offering my experience!

Yes, I am 6 foot and yes the small pants are a little too long.

The 28inch waist of the trackies is fine though - I normally wear 29 in jeans.

The length of the trackies may be a combination of two things...I think I've got shorter than average legs, and I tend to wear my pants just a touch below my hips (no, not stupidly low).

Still, they are far bigger (at least they feel bigger) than my three pairs of Nike small pants.

goober
06-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Ahah nothing odd here mate, just offering my experience!

The length of the trackies may be a combination of two things...I think I've got shorter than average legs, and I tend to wear my pants just a touch below my hips (no, not stupidly low).

Ok I got it. You are going gangsta with your warmups :) Maybe you can start a new trend :p