PDA

View Full Version : Nadal: "Federer doesn't train hard enough to beat me"

Kalin
06-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Does this kid's arrogance have any limits??

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=AsRDjZA9S8ebCsriGVmip.44v7YF?slug=ap-frenchopen-notebook&prov=ap&type=lgns

Scroll down to the last paragraph.

Richie Rich
06-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Does this kid's arrogance have any limits??

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=AsRDjZA9S8ebCsriGVmip.44v7YF?slug=ap-frenchopen-notebook&prov=ap&type=lgns

Scroll down to the last paragraph.
he's referring to playstation, you dolt. you need to smarten up.

superman1
06-10-2006, 02:47 AM
LOL. These players are both friendly to each other, yet people on this board will go out of their way to make it seem like one of them has it in for the other.

pound cat
06-10-2006, 02:48 AM
This is how rumours start.

Read before you post.

Kalin
06-10-2006, 02:51 AM
Man, what does it take for you guys to get a joke, a flashing warning? Richie, maybe you learn how to utilize capital letters before calling others dolts, OK?

Of course, I read it, Pound Cat, it is nowhere in the title of the artcle. I must have read it in order to get to that part.

Well, I'm off to watch the World Cup of soccer. You guys are slow today.

Richie Rich
06-10-2006, 03:04 AM
Richie, maybe you learn how to utilize capital letters before calling others dolts, OK?

OK, DOLT.

Rhino
06-10-2006, 03:04 AM
Good on you for trying to make a joke Kalin.

Why does everybody have to insult each other (I wouldn't mind if they did it cleverly) around here for nothing in particular, it's not that serious is it guys?

Can you imagine after the final on Sunday, there's gonna be sooooo much bull***** "I told you so, such-and-such player is ***** after all" to wade through, I may take a month off from this board!

Kalin
06-10-2006, 03:15 AM
There you go, Rich!

Yes, Rhino, I should know better in the future. I keep forgetting this is a board for mature, serious discussions only. In that vein, who has the better butt, Masha or Dasha? Or is it Brad Gilbert?

I am really hoping Fed beats Nadal this time so we don't have to endure another round of this madness until Wimbledon. Although I am pretty sure something else will come up...

Richie Rich
06-10-2006, 04:02 AM

it's hard to get the joke across by typing on a message board. we don't get the benefit of seeing body language or hearing the sarcasm or whatever other personal manerisms the OP would have used to get the joke across in person. i'm sure if the comment was made in a room full of people the joke would have been clearer.

like you said, there is so much crap on these player discussion boards that it's easy to get your back up when you don't get the joke of the OP.

FedererUberAlles
06-10-2006, 07:16 AM

Why does everybody have to insult each other (I wouldn't mind if they did it cleverly) around here for nothing in particular, it's not that serious is it guys?

Can you imagine after the final on Sunday, there's gonna be sooooo much bull***** "I told you so, such-and-such player is ***** after all" to wade through, I may take a month off from this board!

dud shut the **** up you are so dumb hurrr