PDA

View Full Version : Mathieu to get his revenge against Nadal?

Ztalin
06-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Looks like they could be against each other in the 3rd round of Stella Artois.

Predictions?

federerhoogenbandfan
06-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Mathieu in straight, anybody who can hold the raquet straight and doesnt choke will beat Nadal on grass.

Ztalin
06-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Nadal has a first round bye, and has a 2nd round match against either Wildcard Jamie Baker, or other Wildcard Mardy Fish. Mathieu has to get through Hyung-Talk Lee and another nobody.

federerhoogenbandfan
06-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Mathieu will win 6-4, 6-3

StJamm
06-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Jamie Baker to take him out in 3 in Rd2!!! Go Jamie!! :) After winning a Greek Futures event recently his confidence will be high and what an amazing experience it would be for him to play Nadal! :p

Think you need to change the thread title...what with this almost unattackable prediction made!

federerhoogenbandfan
06-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Jamie Baker to take him out in 3 in Rd2!!! Go Jamie!! :) After winning a Greek Futures event recently his confidence will be high and what an amazing experience it would be for him to play Nadal! :p

Think you need to change the thread title...what with this almost unattackable prediction made!

Who is Jamie Baker? In any case if Nadal loses to such an unknown even on grass I would be surprised.

unjugon
06-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Good for Mathieu. I bet he hasnīt slept since the RG match. My God! what a loss.

guernica1
06-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Mardy Fish can be tough to beat on grass, especially when it is fresh and slick, so this match up might not even happen.

As for Mathieu his post match comments seemed to indicate he is at least a bit more calm now which is really what he needs as he has all the tools to succeed.

Fish would be a tough customer for P-H M on grass though.

Lleyton Hewitt
06-10-2006, 03:21 PM
since we are talking about revenge...if nadal can get past mathieu...he will face....any guesses? Lleyton Hewitt....Hewitt will dominate him

federerhoogenbandfan
06-10-2006, 03:24 PM
since we are talking about revenge...if nadal can get past mathieu...he will face....any guesses? Lleyton Hewitt....Hewitt will dominate him

I agree on grass Hewitt would win easily.

Breaker
06-10-2006, 03:33 PM

With Karlovic out Hewitt will take the title with a vengeance :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

...Anyway..

Mathieu will probably beat Nadal in straight sets if they meet barring a terrible match from him filled with errors.

The tennis guy
06-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Fish would be a tough task on grass for Nadal as well if Fish doesn't go fishy in a match.

iconoclast
06-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Mathieu in straight, anybody who can hold the raquet straight and doesnt choke will beat Nadal on grass.

I still get amazed at how childish and infatile some people can be. Don't get me wrong, federerhoo..., probably you're just a kid and that excuses you from your pretentious and fallacious comments.

dandy2fast
06-11-2006, 03:24 AM

Unfortunately Polo is a choker...;)