PDA

View Full Version : Fed Vs Nadal

bluedecember
06-10-2006, 05:32 PM
OK Guys ...how many of you think that fed will rise to the occasion...how much of tommarows final is a psychlogical and physical endurance test as oppose to a technical match up...

J-man
06-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I think Nadal still has the edge in this final. It will go all the way 5 sets. Nadal comes like a boxer fully confident against Federer. Nadal is in Federer's mind abit.

If Nadal can do his usual (keep it high to the Federer backhand) he will win.

I don't think Federer can paly aggresive tennis for 5 sets. It's very tiring. But Federer is Federer so he will be out there with Nadal for awhile!

JayxTheKoolest
06-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Fed has a legitiment chance to win it, and I think he can do it.

bluedecember
06-10-2006, 06:57 PM
I agree that its very difficult to stay with nadal for 5 sets.The thing i nticed in rome was that fedrer actually stopped coming to the net in the final set.As good as nadal is i think Agressive net play is his antidote.I dont think that fedrer will like to go hard and flat fromt he base line which Blake has done with success against Nadal.I also think that it is very important to see how fed starts..he seems very mortal in the opening games and i think that would be the key..Feds only chance is to keep the points and the match in general as short as possible...