PDA

View Full Version : Speedzone Pro, Response T2 or Tirand II!?

gonzalocatalino
06-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi, i am looking for a new pair of tennis shoes and can not make a choice... The thing is that i live in Argentina and here is pretty hard to find a good pair of shoes.

95% of the time i play CLAYCOURTS and im a "big guy" (6'3", 95kg). My actual shoes are the Filas Xpoint II and im not really happy because the forefoot support and durability sucks.

Im considering this ones (for his price and avaliability here):
Diadora Speedzone Pro
Diadora Speedzone PLUS
Adidas Response T2
Adidas Tirand II

Any comments about?

juani
07-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi homie. I've got a pair of diadora speedzone pro. they are great shoes, good traction, light and with a very useful kind of brake (una lija para frenar cuando patinas) for clay courts, but the paintjob sucks. if you care about style just go for diadora speedzone plus, almost de same shoe but nicer. (espero que te sirva de algo, los zapatos estan buenos y algo tipo pro no vas a conseguir mas barato aca en arg.) Cheers

gonzalocatalino
07-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi homie. I've got a pair of diadora speedzone pro. they are great shoes, good traction, light and with a very useful kind of brake (una lija para frenar cuando patinas) for clay courts, but the paintjob sucks. if you care about style just go for diadora speedzone plus, almost de same shoe but nicer. (espero que te sirva de algo, los zapatos estan buenos y algo tipo pro no vas a conseguir mas barato aca en arg.) Cheers

Thanks old little lady...:mrgreen: (lo que seria un "gracias viejita")...
Andube dando vueltas y me probe esos dos modelos pero no me gustaron, igual un conocido va a viajar a miami y voy a mandarlo con un dinerito :rolleyes:

juani
07-12-2006, 04:01 PM
joya loko asi te compras lo que queres y mucho mas tobara

Bogie
07-12-2006, 10:47 PM
speedzone pros are the best shoes ive ever had. def get them.

goober
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Get the speedzone pros. The lower end adidas models you list are not as good.