PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert's profile of Andy Murray

grif
06-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Interesting read:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,5205-2221541,00.html

ProStaffTour90
06-11-2006, 04:44 PM
on his list of improvements, he forgot to mention GET FIT!

anyone ever seen a five set match were he hasn't called for the trainer at some point?? last years excuse was he wasn;t used to it and he's still playing mens tennis in a boys body, but thats wearing abit thin now...

... personally though, i don't like the kid. I'm praying for a Henman Murray first round draw so Tim can give him a good kicking.

grif
06-11-2006, 05:02 PM
"His variety of shot is exceptional. When he played David Nalbandian at Wimbledon last year, I loved the way he sliced his backhand to keep in the rallies and then hit over his forehand when the court opened up. He was two sets up on a damn good grass-court player the only thing that stopped him winning was that he got tired. That should not happen again."

Well, I did laugh when I read the last sentence :D

J-man
06-11-2006, 05:44 PM
on his list of improvements, he forgot to mention GET FIT!

anyone ever seen a five set match were he hasn't called for the trainer at some point?? last years excuse was he wasn;t used to it and he's still playing mens tennis in a boys body, but thats wearing abit thin now...

... personally though, i don't like the kid. I'm praying for a Henman Murray first round draw so Tim can give him a good kicking.Yes that's one. Also keep the mental under control.

oscar_2424
06-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Got point on Murray's fitness, he has alot to improve there