PDA

View Full Version : Nick Bollettieri on Starbucks

Lee
06-11-2006, 06:21 PM
As I am sipping away on my starbucks caramel macchiato, I see a quote of Nick Bollettieri on my cup, and here it goes:

Recipe for happiness: an insatiable curiosity, a joy of discovery, quick to forgive, hold no grudges, love without condition, stay loyal to the death, see the best and ignore the rest Ė wow, we can learn a lot from manís best friend!

Just wanted to share it with you guys

ty slothrop
06-11-2006, 07:55 PM
let's ask Nick how happy he was when Courier spanked Agassi in 1990 at Roland Garros... whoopsie!

baseliner
06-12-2006, 05:24 AM
WOW> "hold no grudges" Read his autobiography where he is slamming AA and Boris B. for leaving him. "love without condition, stay loyal to death" Interesting words given the number of divorces he has gone through. Doesn't divorce indicate one doesn't love without condition or stay loyal? That Nick, constant self promoter.

callitout
06-12-2006, 05:36 AM
let's ask Nick how happy he was when Courier spanked Agassi in 1990 at Roland Garros... whoopsie!

You might know this but Courrier was also a Bollitieri student back in 80's.
Im sure he was pulling for Andre, but it was two of his stars competing in the final; he must've been pretty happy.

iscottius
06-12-2006, 06:00 AM
You might know this but Courrier was also a Bollitieri student back in 80's.
Im sure he was pulling for Andre, but it was two of his stars competing in the final; he must've been pretty happy.

Actually, they were both students and Nick dropped courrier for agassi and that created quite a rift with Courier and Nick, nick was actively coaching aa in 90 and wanted a win badly. later nick dropped AA and there is a rift to this day by AA against nick