PDA

View Full Version : Which rivalry is more pathetic?

Tchocky
06-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Up until the meteoric rise of Nadal last year...a lot of people thought Roddick and Federer were a legitimate rivalry. Roger enjoys a 10-1 record against Andy having won the last 6 meetings. I think there is no dispute that the only rivalry in tennis is Federer and Nadal. Rafael enjoys a 6-1 record against Roger having won the last 5 meetings. I don't think Nadal will ever be number one as long as Roger is healthy and playing well and I don't think Roger will ever win the French or any other major clay court titles as long as he has to face Nadal. Looking at each head to head record...both rivalries seem pretty pathetic.

anonymous2364
06-12-2006, 08:26 AM
i think that posting about federer and nadal non stop is pathetic...............

sandiegotennisboy
06-13-2006, 10:19 PM
i think that posting about federer and nadal non stop is pathetic...............

who else is there to talk about? shuang pei?

MasterTS
06-13-2006, 10:48 PM
who else is there to talk about? shuang pei?

Nice one!

RiosTheGenius
06-13-2006, 11:00 PM
there is no rivalry..... Nadal wins them all, and Roddick loses them all to Federer.

Rhino
06-14-2006, 02:27 AM
You guys are getting so boring with this ***** now.

It's early days, Nadal is 20 and Federer is 24, there's at the very least 5 years of matches between them coming up. Or is it all over for you already?

What is your problem?
Check other big rivalries if you like.... Lendl led McEnroe 7-2 in their first 9 meetings. 12 matches later it was 9-10 to McEnroe.
Connors led McEnroe 6-1 at first. Their rivalry finished with Mac ahead 21-14!

Roddick is different because he's no longer at the top of the game.

Just calm yourself down, take a deep breath, don't drink too much coffee, try not to post too much, and enjoy the grasscourt season.

theace21
06-14-2006, 06:43 AM
We all know that Federer can beat Nadal, can't say the same about Roddick's chances...

anonymous2364
06-14-2006, 07:15 AM
Rhino................................

What can i say

Rhino
06-14-2006, 07:23 AM
federer can suck it
Interesting and fascinating comment, which brings a lot of much needed maturity and originality to this forum. I bet you'd be a very engrossing and knowledgable person to sit down and chat with. We're so lucky to have you.
Also, very creative screen name, I like it. All in all, I must say, you're a very impressive guy. well done.

anonymous2364
06-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Interesting and fascinating comment, which brings a lot of much needed maturity and originality to this forum. I bet you'd be a very engrossing and knowledgable person to sit down and chat with. We're so lucky to have you.
Also, very creative screen name, I like it. All in all, I must say, you're a very impressive guy. well done.
thank you

Rickson
06-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Federer is 26 this year. Federer and Nadal is a better rivalry because the matches are always close where as Andy often gets beaten in straight sets by Roger.