PDA

View Full Version : Best shoe for sore feet.

dmastous
06-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Every time I spend a hour on court I spend a day with some pretty sore feet, especially towards the heel. I have Planter Fasciitis, and have worn inserts, but they only make things a little better. I'm looking for recommendations on shoes that have the best cushioning and arch support.

KBalla08
06-19-2006, 11:06 AM
i know they are very heavy but the Reebok Pumps are soooo comfortable, they have fabulous cushioning, and are cheap :)

andyroddick's mojo
06-19-2006, 11:09 AM
nike air max breathe III's are supposed to be very comfortable, while the nike air zoom vapor III's are supposed to have good arch support.

mucat
06-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Every time I spend a hour on court I spend a day with some pretty sore feet, especially towards the heel. I have Planter Fasciitis, and have worn inserts, but they only make things a little better. I'm looking for recommendations on shoes that have the best cushioning and arch support.

I have exactly the same problem. I used Dr.Scholls Tri-comfort inserts with my regular shoes, like you said it helped a little. Finally, I decided to get NB CT1001 and also wear with the inserts, now I hardly feel any pain at all. I don't know about arch support, but the CT1001 does have very good cushioning, the best I tried so far. Also, I have to wear the inserts everytime when I go even with my other shoes.

Now, I wanted to try reebok match day pump since it is on sale, anyone has a comparsion of reebok match day pump vs. NB CT1001? Especially the cushioning.