PDA

View Full Version : Henman v Agassi

Cyclops
06-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Saw Henman beat Agassi today in two straight sets. A surprisingly quick game between two mature 'old' players. Ruined slightly by the commentators pathetic comments about the type of socks Agassi was wearing and other totally irrelevant things!

Seemed very dull in comparison the the Nadal / Federer game the day before and really highlighted the differences between the top two and the ....... not top two! But still - Henman did good.

Anyone else see it?

Lleyton Hewitt
06-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Are you sure u watched 3 sets?

exruda
06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
perhaps no need for a second thread and spoiler
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=104182

MHK
06-12-2006, 01:55 PM
oops...edited to remove spoiler.

panic
06-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Yes, I saw it, and I think it was much better than the Federer-Nadal match. Agassi just didn't do very well. Henman played suprisingly well and played some nice points. And yes, it was TWO sets, AND if you want to post results, there is a special place for doing that!

Cyclops
06-12-2006, 02:15 PM
Are you sure u watched 3 sets?

Okay - edited! :oops:

I scrolled through the thread list looking for this topic before posting, Exruda, but didn't notice that one before. Now I've noticed another one as well!

I don't want to post results, Panic, I was interested to know what people thought of it. How come you liked it more than the Fed/Nadal game?

exruda
06-12-2006, 02:17 PM
I don't want to post results, Panic, I was interested to know what people thought of it. How come you liked it more than the Fed/Nadal game?
if you say who beats who and in how many sets and how well playing, how's that not posting results?

Cyclops
06-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Ok, maybe I put this thread in the wrong place.
I'll know for next time.

Thanks for the re-direct, Exruda.