tschevap
07-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Great post!

gmlasam
07-07-2004, 01:26 PM
which is better for what????

El Diablo
07-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I think the fellows are trying to tell you that better is devoid of meaning here...DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING. Kindly rephrase your question.

The J Factor
07-07-2004, 02:50 PM
I mean OVERALL WHICH IS THE BEST FRICKIN RACQUET. DUH FOO :evil:

gmlasam
07-07-2004, 02:58 PM
I mean OVERALL WHICH IS THE BEST FRICKIN RACQUET. DUH FOO :evil:Which is better overall, and Apple or and Orange????

Better for what???

Better question: Which is better to make orange juice, an apple or an orange?

ANS: ORANGE.

Another sample: Which is better to make an apple pie, an apple or an orange?

ANS: Apple.

See a pattern????

:lol:

dantyem108
07-07-2004, 03:18 PM
LOL, on the not so sarcastic side what they are trying to tell you is that some people like different things and you should rephrase your question to something like, "Which racket generates more power on the forehand side". Or, "Which racket would be best for a 10 year old (the age I am estimating you are considering your post and wording of it).

The J Factor
07-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Dang idiots :roll: YOU CANT READ :P WHICH IS THE O V E R A L L BEST RACQUET.

rooski
07-07-2004, 03:51 PM
This query has been done to death but the POG is still light years beyond the numb feeling NXG. I liked the More Control DB OS more than the NXG (though I didn't like it much either). The POG is still unsurpassed.

kninetik
07-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Same here, loved the More Control (MP for me) better than the NXG though I happen to like the More Control.

kooyah
07-07-2004, 04:33 PM
While you guys are answering this guy's question, I have another that is similar that maybe you can address:

What is the best color?

JSummers
07-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Based on the exact wording of the question->the answer is NXG. Here's the reason...

Racket is something you can buy, unlike color, looks, height, which is subjective acquired taste. Applying the same logic, similar questions would be, what is the best car, house, boat, etc. The answer is only measurable by whatever the most expensive one... so NXG being more expensive is the best among the 2...

Scotty5
07-17-2004, 01:04 PM
The only thing I liked better about the NXG vs POG was the volley. Since it's so much lighter, it was easier to get it into the right position.
However, overall "feel" for the NXG was almost completely absent. Don't know why Prince doesn't just put this one into the game improvement category: felt no difference if you hit the ball dead center or at the very edge of the frame, which might be reassuring for some folks.
Bought 2 POGs (OS) and now the weight makes me emphasize keeping volley and groundies in front of me.
Never played better!