PDA

View Full Version : Shuai Peng fans

flatpick
06-13-2006, 08:31 AM
I'm a big fan of Shuai Peng and her game. Does anyone know if she has a fan club? Is it even remotely possible to communicate with pro players by email?

Thanks.

atatu
06-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Check on Amazon.com there are a lot of books about Feng Shui there. I think there are some websites on it also.

bluescreen
06-13-2006, 02:27 PM
wtf. he's talking about the tennis player, not the chinese philosophy. and no, i dont think theres a fanclub flatpick.

dmastous
06-13-2006, 02:34 PM
I would guess you will have to learn Chinese to find much information on her.

J-man
06-13-2006, 05:35 PM
wtf. he's talking about the tennis player, not the chinese philosophy. and no, i dont think theres a fanclub flatpick.You obviouisly don't get the joke

LowProfile
06-13-2006, 07:28 PM
It was a good joke too.

highsierra
06-13-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm a big fan of Shuai Peng and her game. Does anyone know if she has a fan club? Is it even remotely possible to communicate with pro players by email?

Thanks.

What's so special about her that you like? Help us understand. For the rest of us, she's just an obscure WTA player.

atatu
06-13-2006, 08:36 PM
It was a good joke too.

Thanks. After she beat Clisters last year I posted a poll, which is more impressive Peng Shuai or Feng Shui ? I believe Peng Shuai won.

Phil
06-13-2006, 08:36 PM
What's so special about her that you like? Help us understand. For the rest of us, she's just an obscure WTA player.

I don't want to be accused of being a Dave Grable clone, but in this case I'll go out on a limb and say that the ONLY thing "special" about her is that she's Chinese, and that the OP is also Chinese or of Asian heritage. That seems like good enough reason for some people to be fans of certain players.

volleys_tennis_master
06-13-2006, 09:07 PM
i wouldnt be suprised that if she had a fan club, it just got shut down by the chinese government, given how much trouble she's given them...

dmastous
06-13-2006, 09:25 PM
So she's the Zvereva of China is she?

Dedans Penthouse
06-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks. After she beat Clisters last year I posted a poll, which is more impressive Peng Shuai or Feng Shui ? I believe Peng Shuai won.I recall that match. And Feng Shui's parents were so upset that they punished Feng Shui the same way Helen Keller's parents did: by rearranging the furniture.

well, better that than having her read waffle irons