PDA

View Full Version : Federer and Nadal f thread.

Aykhan Mammadov
06-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Tell me:

If Nadal f RG does it mean that Federer didn't f it, or moreover it does mean he never will f RG ? Or conversely if Nadal f Federer does it necessarily mean that Federer doesn't f Nadal ? Vice versa if Nadal and Fed f RG together does it mean that then Fed f Nadal or conversely Nad f Fed. In the end if they never f RG will it mean they f us forever?

malakas
06-13-2006, 12:46 PM
???????????????????You are insane!!!

jamauss
06-13-2006, 12:49 PM
what the f is going on in here?

malakas
06-13-2006, 12:49 PM
A lot of f it seems ;)

Rhino
06-13-2006, 01:28 PM
Tell me:

If Nadal f RG does it mean that Federer didn't f it, or moreover it does mean he never will f RG ? Or conversely if Nadal f Federer does it necessarily mean that Federer doesn't f Nadal ? Vice versa if Nadal and Fed f RG together does it mean that then Fed f Nadal or conversely Nad f Fed. In the end if they never f RG will it mean they f us forever?
Aykhan let me clarify.
Nadal did f RG, this is true, however this is not a reflection on Federers future chances to f it. Nadal is currently able to f Federer, but given time Federer will f with Nadal's head and Nadal will f off for good. They cannot f RG together unless they pair up as doubles partners, at which time neither would f the other.
I hope this clears things up for you.

malakas
06-13-2006, 01:34 PM
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

jamauss
06-13-2006, 01:53 PM
hahahaha - nice Rhino.

Aykhan Mammadov
06-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Aykhan let me clarify.
Nadal did f RG, this is true, however this is not a reflection on Federers future chances to f it. Nadal is currently able to f Federer, but given time Federer will f with Nadal's head and Nadal will f off for good. They cannot f RG together unless they pair up as doubles partners, at which time neither would f the other.

Nothing f cleared up after yr post, Rhino. Yr post completely confused me and made obvious f things even f harder to understand.

If they can't f RG both then it means RG can f them. Right ? Then it becomes risky because if RG becomes anger it can f us as well ? Doesn't ?

Docalex007
06-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Nothing f cleared up after yr post, Rhino. Yr post completely confused me and made obvious f things even f harder to understand.

If they can't f RG both then it means RG can f them. Right ? Then it becomes risky because if RG becomes anger it can f us as well ? Doesn't ?

No, Rhino basically was saying that RG can only f the fans, if Nadal stops and doesn't f his butt anymore, Fed will f Nadal harder than Blake.

Basically it's nothing but a f conspiracy.

mislav
06-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Long live f king Aykhan Mammadov! :D

raftermania
06-14-2006, 08:26 PM
D-Man where are you? We need your Aykhanese translating skills!

jaggy
06-15-2006, 06:53 AM
Someone being reading "Knots" by RD Laing?

Andres
06-15-2006, 07:25 AM
Aykhan let me clarify.
F !!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Rhino
06-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Where is Aykhan when we need him?

malakas
06-09-2008, 02:25 PM
I find many of the current clowns equally hillarious.

Dilettante
06-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Tell me:

What the... f.

veroniquem
06-09-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure we f need this thread!

Dilettante
06-09-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm not sure we f need this thread!

Don't f with the f

Gugafan
06-09-2008, 03:20 PM
I did not realise Aykhan still used this forum. The guy is a legend. I remember one of his threads that he represented Azerbaijan in Davis cup Lol.

veroniquem
06-09-2008, 03:21 PM
hahahaha - nice Rhino.
Your avatar is f striking!