PDA

View Full Version : Paes And Navratilova Not Playing Mixed Together?

nanni
06-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Paes partnered Kirilenko(what fun do to chest bumps with her!) and Navratilova partnered one of the Bryan twins at the French Open.
As far as i know,Paes and Navratilova have a lot of respect for each other and are committed to playing grand slams as a team,unless there is an injury to one of them.In fact,Martina skipped the US Open when Paes was hospitalized because of the suspected tumour/growth in his brain.
Does anyone know why they split for Roland Garros and are they teaming up for Wimbledon?
They make a great team and have won Wdon and Aus Open and i wish they team up again.

LowProfile
06-14-2006, 09:05 AM
I have no idea.

On a rather unrelated subject, who wants to see Martina Hingis partner up with Martina Navratilova for Wimbledon?

simi
06-14-2006, 09:10 AM
I have no idea.

On a rather unrelated subject, who wants to see Martina Hingis partner up with Martina Navratilova for Wimbledon?

I want to see Jonny Mac and Martina (Navratilova) team up for Wimbledon. 'bout time they teach those young whipper-snappers a thing or two about classic serve-and-volley tennis. They could probably hold their own and go deep in the tournament.

MonkeyPox
06-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Navratilova has floated the idea continuously and Hingis act likes she doesn't hear her. Some things never change!