PDA

View Full Version : Mardy Fish VS Nadal at Stella Artois...

BabolatFan
06-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Blake and Roddick seem to be getting off the right foot there. On the other half of the draw, Hewitt and Nadal try to move forward. Nadal will play Mardy. Can Nadal beat him here on grass? I know Nadal beat Fish at 2006 pacificlife on hardcourt. Any thoughts who might win this Queen's cup?

Rickson
06-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Blake and Roddick seem to be getting off the right foot there. On the other half of the draw, Hewitt and Nadal try to move forward. Nadal will play Mardy. Can Nadal beat him here on grass? I know Nadal beat Fish at 2006 pacificlife on hardcourt. Any thoughts who might win this Queen's cup?
Nadal's not beating any quality grasscourt player so he has a good chance against Fish. Nadal would get demolished by Ancic, Roddick, and Federer.

alienhamster
06-14-2006, 07:36 AM
Nadal ain't lookin' so bad today. His serve is SO much better than last year. And he really does pass so well . . . .

Roddick really got off to a rough start today.

And Blake looked really good on grass (for once). He should be able to play on this surface, so I hope to see better things from him this year.

BabolatFan
06-14-2006, 07:38 AM
Nadal's not beating any quality grasscourt player so he has a good chance against Fish. Nadal would get demolished by Ancic, Roddick, and Federer.

Yeah I agree but it'd be nice to see Fish pull off his fluky win against Nadal though. :p

JayxTheKoolest
06-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Why do the ESPN announcers think Nadal can win Wimbelton?

TacoBellBorderBowl1946
06-14-2006, 08:01 PM
guess Rafa beat him, as expected:mrgreen:

Rickson
06-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Why do the ESPN announcers think Nadal can win Wimbelton?
They're talking about 10 years down the road.

DoubleHanded&LovinIt
06-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Rickson--Nadal beat Ancic on grass in 2003. Ancic had beaten Federer at Wimbeldon in 2002. So it was a great win for Nadal, especially because it was on grass.