PDA

View Full Version : Recommended insoles?

palikero
06-14-2006, 09:11 AM
I think the cushioning in my Barricade III's are starting to die out. Anyone know any brand/model of replacable insoles that are made specifically for tennis or that others use for sports?

Thanks

chess9
06-14-2006, 09:31 AM
I think the cushioning in my Barricade III's are starting to die out. Anyone know any brand/model of replacable insoles that are made specifically for tennis or that others use for sports?

Thanks

I'm using Spenco full-length insoles. Get your shoes at least 1 half size larger if you use it.

-Robert

davidcal
06-15-2006, 07:26 PM
I have had great results with the Sorbothane Ultrasole. In fact, I replace all the flimsy insoles in new shoes with these. It's the right blend of firmness and cushioning for me and I have noticed that I have not needed to buy the next size up which is a good thing 'cause they don't make a 13 1/2. They have also helped alleviate my minor bouts of plantar fasciatis.

nn
06-15-2006, 08:19 PM
dr scroll sport insole

meh
06-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Hard or soft? I use Spenco full-length orthotics, but I need the arch support. For soft insoles, try a gel insole. I used both a generic brand and a Spenco one and they feel much nicer than stock insoles.