PDA

View Full Version : Best Public Tennis Facility in So. California

gmlasam
07-07-2004, 05:28 PM
By far, the Griffith Park Tennis facility is the best public tennis facility in southern cali. Check it out. http://www.griffithparktennis.com/

BankOfDad
07-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Wow. Looks very nice. I can't believe I've never been there. I've been to Burbank, Flint Canyon, Arcadia, Warner Center, Calabassas, Riviera, Sunny Hills, Los Caballeros, Barnes, Jack Kramer, most colleges, and on and on...but never Griffith Park. Do they charge for court usage? Do you have to make a reservation? Or CAN you make a reservation?

AAAA
07-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Looks picturesque.

gmlasam
07-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Wow. Looks very nice. I can't believe I've never been there. I've been to Burbank, Flint Canyon, Arcadia, Warner Center, Calabassas, Riviera, Sunny Hills, Los Caballeros, Barnes, Jack Kramer, most colleges, and on and on...but never Griffith Park. Do they charge for court usage? Do you have to make a reservation? Or CAN you make a reservation?No there are no reservations at all. Its total public tennis facilty, just like the one at the Rose Bowl. The only down side is during the holidays and during the late morning and late afternoons. They have tennis classes during those times and they are reserved for those classes. Other than that, its a great place to play tennis. Its away from playgrounds, and traffic streets.