PDA

View Full Version : Adidas 2006 Summer Group is Out!

adamvann
06-15-2006, 03:44 AM
Of course not yet on TW, but that's another story. If you want to see what the group looks like, you'll need to go to h-o-l-a-b-i-r-d-s-p-o-r-t-s.com (remove the dashes). I've always liked the Competition line over the Response, but the Response tees they've got are bangin' in my opinion. Now, I'm not advocating you buy from them, personally I'm waiting for TW to get the line in stock. However you can at least see what's actually out, other than seeing futures sketches. Keep in mind there are not pic's for the whole line.

Greekness
06-15-2006, 04:12 AM
Ok, now we need to see Nike...

marcus_alsager
06-15-2006, 07:50 AM
greekness u r obsesed with nike, there are other brands out there u know...

and then I said
06-15-2006, 10:09 AM
nike tennis is horrible

Nike basketball and running is better

MMkay5
06-15-2006, 10:59 AM
nike is 10 times better than adidas... adidas is so ugly now, so get off greekness nuts and let him enjoy his nike

Janne
06-15-2006, 11:19 AM
nike is 10 times better than adidas... adidas is so ugly now, so get off greekness nuts and let him enjoy his nike

BreakPoint
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Huh? I went to that website and didn't see any new Adidas stuff at all. In fact, their entire Adidas men's tennis collection has only 11 items. Nowhere near the selection that TW has.

adamvann
06-15-2006, 03:24 PM
The devil is in the details.

KFwinds
06-15-2006, 04:28 PM

He can enjoy his Nike by posting his own thread, and not trying to throw in a jab against those who enjoy Adidas.

Court_Jester
06-15-2006, 06:14 PM
nike is 10 times better than adidas...
Pfft! Nike is way overpriced, mostly to pass on the cost of signing up high-profile players to their unwitting buyers/customers and for what, a clothing line which is no more different nor better from the others in quality.

My tennis wardrobe is made up of Adidas, Reebok and Sergio Tacchini, with Adidas making up the bulk of it. I got another pair of Adidas shirts coming in a couple of days.

CJ

sharapovalover
06-15-2006, 06:57 PM
yeah h-o-l-a-b-i-r-d had nothing new [YAY adidas NAY nike (except for the super light hats) Formotion is great all nike has is dri-fit (A.K.A Climacool)]

BiGGieStuFF
06-15-2006, 07:46 PM
I wear nike for basketball and adidas for tennis, but only because nike makes better basketball shoes and I like to match my clothes with my shoes.

adamvann
06-15-2006, 07:54 PM
Now that I compare the two sights side by side I see that what the other one has is the Comp 4 line. I don't remember seeing the Response Crew they have in the lower lef thand corner though. I feel as anxious as greekness I guess.

KFwinds
06-15-2006, 08:09 PM
yeah h-o-l-a-b-i-r-d had nothing new [YAY adidas NAY nike (except for the super light hats) Formotion is great all nike has is dri-fit (A.K.A Climacool)]

I found it - they do have one new Response Court shirt that no one else has yet; I have to say that is best looking shirt Adidas has come out with in a few seasons. If this is a taste of what's coming in the Adidas line, I'm looking forward to it.

KFwinds
06-15-2006, 08:48 PM
I only saw I blue new shirt? Where is the rest of the line? t e n n i s d i r e c t o n l i n e . c o m has a Safin and Baghadtis promo pic where they are wearing new Adidas range. So just s aheaps up for the Adidas fans. Thank me later.

I'll thank you now :)

Not only do they have some of the new Adidas clothes, but they've got the coolest looking pair of BIII's I've ever seen (Blk/Sil/Orange). Damn I wish we could get those here...

meh
06-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Adidas' pro players haven't even started wearing the Spring group yet...