PDA

View Full Version : shorts with netting?

andyroddick's mojo
06-20-2006, 12:42 AM
is there such thing as tennis shorts with netting inside? I have a pair with netting inside, its white, but not see through. The netting really irritates me when I sweat, cause then it sticks, and itches sort of. My mom says she can just cut the netting off. I forget when I got these shorts, but i swear they look like they should be swim shorts. Just wanna hear if anyone else has shorts like these.

Duzza
06-20-2006, 02:46 AM
Yeah i get them all the time. My nike's have them.

Nuke
06-20-2006, 03:21 AM
I use swim trunks that look just like regular athletic shorts except for the netting. Simple enough to cut it out with scissors if you don't like it.

andyroddick's mojo
06-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah i get them all the time. My nike's have them.

does the netting bother you at all?

Ronaldo
06-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Have Prince, Lotto, Wilson, and some ATP Tour shorts which resemble Gamma all with built-in briefs. Most seem to be cotton blend not nylon like swim trunks.

BreakPoint
06-20-2006, 11:50 AM
I also do not like shorts that have netting inside. They just make the shorts feel more uncomfortable and can sometime bind "sensitive areas". And it's not like you're not going to wear underwear just because there's netting inside the shorts, right? So with underwear, the netting and the shorts, it just feels like you've got too many layers on and can sometimes feel and look bulky.

Semaj
06-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Cant stand them

tnig469
06-20-2006, 02:57 PM
I also do not like shorts that have netting inside. They just make the shorts feel more uncomfortable and can sometime bind "sensitive areas". And it's not like you're not going to wear underwear just because there's netting inside the shorts, right? So with underwear, the netting and the shorts, it just feels like you've got too many layers on and can sometimes feel and look bulky.

u mean like a diaper?

BreakPoint
06-20-2006, 03:42 PM
u mean like a diaper?

Sometimes. ;) LOL

JeffG
06-20-2006, 04:44 PM
And it's not like you're not going to wear underwear just because there's netting inside the shorts, right? So with underwear, the netting and the shorts, it just feels like you've got too many layers on and can sometimes feel and look bulky.

The whole point of the liners is so you don't have to wear underwear.

brucie
06-21-2006, 02:14 AM
Why do they do it, so you can go commando?!?

marcus_alsager
06-21-2006, 06:41 AM
is there such thing as tennis shorts with netting inside? I have a pair with netting inside, its white, but not see through. The netting really irritates me when I sweat, cause then it sticks, and itches sort of. My mom says she can just cut the netting off. I forget when I got these shorts, but i swear they look like they should be swim shorts. Just wanna hear if anyone else has shorts like these.
i have a pair with netting in and i find it really annoying!
i am gona cut it out now!

Ronaldo
06-21-2006, 08:31 AM
i have a pair with netting in and i find it really annoying!
i am gona cut it out now!

Be sure to remove your shorts before snipping that liner

marcus_alsager
06-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Be sure to remove your shorts before snipping that liner
hahahahahaha dont worry about that

BreakPoint
06-21-2006, 12:25 PM
The whole point of the liners is so you don't have to wear underwear.

Is that what you do?

I don't think I have that much confidence in the netting that my puppies might not bounce around or worse, fall out. :eek: ;) LOL

Plus, if the shorts are white, they're likely see-through. So I guess for the exhibitionists out there...... ;) LOL.

Ronaldo
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Is that what you do?

I don't think I have that much confidence in the netting that my puppies might not bounce around or worse, fall out. :eek: ;) LOL

Plus, if the shorts are white, they're likely see-through. So I guess for the exhibitionists out there...... ;) LOL.

Wear your shorts as a shirt?????????? Puppy power

retroceso
06-22-2006, 07:52 PM
lol swimming trunks