PDA

View Full Version : Head Prestige Classic ... come back to TW?

thatballwas_IN
07-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Now that the Liquid Metal has been out for a while, can Tennis Warehouse get another shipment of Prestige Classics back?
Or will we Prestige Classic devotees have to continue to go to another SPOT on the internet to get out racquets?

dukenotes
07-08-2004, 08:27 PM
I thought Head quit making the PC-600. I've got a few I use and one new unstrung one I'm saving. Where are you finding them for sale? Aren't they just the last of the stock?

Thanks,

Duke

Furball
07-08-2004, 08:56 PM
How about the premier tour 600; the one with the open string pattern?

sherpa78
07-08-2004, 09:05 PM
I love the PC600! I have 2 already, but I'd love to have one more!
TW, you gotta get some in stock! :)

thatballwas_IN
07-09-2004, 10:00 AM
dukenotes....

if you do a google on Head Prestige Classic or search on ****, you will find the retailer that continues to stock them.

I just prefer the customer service and prices of Tennis Warehouse!

PaulC
07-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Pros always need PC paintjobs, so it will always be made ...

i.e. The mold and the production process will never be stopped

However, dealers will need to order a fixed number and pre-paid for it.

(this is already an open secret, or else how the hec do you think the other SPOT and another BROKER will be able to stock them??)

Sooo .... unless TW is sure that the demand is sufficient to meet the batch-ordering requirement, it may or may not be economically feasible for them.

The same is also true with PT280.

Good Lord..... almost all Head rackets used by the male Head Pros in the past 5 years are the paintjobs of these 2 racquets :lol:

whozon3rd
07-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Maybe they could go with the green and silver paint scheme of yore. I can always hope 8)

sherpa78
07-12-2004, 08:57 PM
I really badly wish TW would carry them now! This past weekend I broke one of my PC600. Combination of Arkansas humidity, mid-day summer heat, and sweaty palms is a disasterous combination when trying to serve. I tried serving, and my beloved PC600 slipped from my hands and hit the ground head first. The neck of the racquet now has this lovely crack. *sigh* Okay, now I'm sad again.

Anyone know another vendor besides the other SPOT that I can get a replacement PC600. I know the other SPOT has it for about $130. Any place I can get it cheaper? Please e-mail me if you know of a place: abman123@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sherpa78