PDA

View Full Version : Recommended shoe?

Shing
06-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Can anyone recommend a shoe that is very light, comfortable, and durable at the same time?

snoflewis
06-23-2006, 10:31 PM
well....very light and durable don't go very well together....that's like asking for a stiff racket that's good for your arm. however, you might want to give the Nike Breathe Free IIs or Breathe 3's a go. they're light (compared to other performance shoes), durable (also come w/ 6-month warranty), and are very comfortable.

Shing
06-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Haha. I guess you're right.
Thanks though. :-)
I guess I could sacrafice some of the lightweight for extra durability...
Any recommendations now?

snoflewis
06-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Haha. I guess you're right.
Thanks though. :-)
I guess I could sacrafice some of the lightweight for extra durability...
Any recommendations now?

btw, what shoes are you wearing now?

Shing
06-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Well, I purchased a pair of Nike Air Breathe Free II's on **** and it came without the box. They wore down very quickly, so I figured I may have gotten some fake ones... Other than the durability problem, they were very nice still.
I also have a pair of Adidas Barricade II's, which I liked a bit, but I am still wanting to try different shoes.

snoflewis
06-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Well, I purchased a pair of Nike Air Breathe Free II's on **** and it came without the box. They wore down very quickly, so I figured I may have gotten some fake ones... Other than the durability problem, they were very nice still.
I also have a pair of Adidas Barricade II's, which I liked a bit, but I am still wanting to try different shoes.

well...breathe free IIs arent the most durable shoes, but come w/ a warranty, which im guessing you didnt qualify for, since you bought them off **** (and if it was an authorized dealer, they would've at least sent you a box too). since you've tried the BFIIs, you should give the breathe 3's a go because they are more durable compred to BFIIs.

Shing
06-23-2006, 11:09 PM
Alright. Thanks.

egrtennis3
07-08-2006, 01:18 PM
One shoe you might want to look at is the new K-Swiss shoes. Almost all K-Swiss shoes are very light and for the most part are very durable. If I were to choose one this is it.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSKSWISS-KASLTM.html
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSKSWISS-UA.html