PDA

View Full Version : hingis + stepanek together

BluDiamond
06-24-2006, 03:46 AM
wot do u guys think, will kirilenko and gasquet be next??

malakas
06-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Kirilenko and Gaquet?!?What?!?:confused:
How did you come up with this?!?

That's it..First Hoppie now Richie..too much for Ivy..:(

HyperHorse
06-24-2006, 04:47 AM
Stepanek and Hingis are in a relationship???
what are your sources???
i demand a link!!!!

malakas
06-24-2006, 04:52 AM
You didn't know?That's old news.There have been even some pics of them together posted here.

milo
06-24-2006, 06:16 AM
what? how come??

ShcMad
06-24-2006, 07:34 AM
A while ago, Justin Gimelstob mentioned on his blog that he thought Stepanek and Hingis were dating. Then, there was a thread here with pictures of Stepanek and Hingis walking together holding hands and eating together.

But, Kirilenko and Gasquet? LOL! Where did that come from? ROFL! :)

austro
06-24-2006, 07:57 AM
That's ho wrumours are made... didn't you guys notice that he was kidding?

HyperHorse
06-24-2006, 08:04 AM
i think if i was a pro and Martina was after me, i think id probably tell her to f*ck off...
she has a history of breaking hearts...
stupid girl cant decide on what she wants...

LowProfile
06-24-2006, 06:51 PM
i think if i was a pro and Martina was after me, i think id probably tell her to f*ck off...
she has a history of breaking hearts...
stupid girl cant decide on what she wants...

Not necessarily breaking hearts, but she has a habit of destorying the games of whoever she happens to be dating at the time. Magnus Norman, then that Ivo somethingsomething, and so on. Stepanek is going downhill from here. He'll be out of the top 50 by the end of the year if he keeps dating her.

BluDiamond
06-25-2006, 05:43 AM
of cors i woz jokin i woz thinking wateva next, i mean hasnt stepanek had fit gf's in da past??

slice bh compliment
06-25-2006, 05:50 AM
Not necessarily breaking hearts, but she has a habit of destorying the games of whoever she happens to be dating at the time. Magnus Norman, then that Ivo somethingsomething, and so on. Stepanek is going downhill from here. He'll be out of the top 50 by the end of the year if he keeps dating her.

Yeah. You've got a point. ALL the experts say that Ivo Heuberger was on his way to winning multiple Slams;) . But then he had to go and date Martina Succubus.

Steffi Graf had the opposite effect on Dre, beginning in the spring of 1999.

Koaske
06-25-2006, 06:31 AM
Hahahaha, I totally cracked up when the TV commentator mentioned the relationship of Hingis and Stepanek during a French Open match.