PDA

View Full Version : bryan brothers blog

oscar_2424
06-25-2006, 07:50 PM
http://www.atptennis.com/en/blog/bryans.asp

Bones08
06-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Bob is playing Mixed Doubles with Venus, she want all the titles to complete her Slam. All she needs is Wimbeldon/US Open Mixed, and Aussie and Frech singles.

nn
06-25-2006, 08:41 PM
i thought roger will do for wimby and andy roddick for us open

malakas
06-25-2006, 10:08 PM
no!!!!no Fed??!!!:(

superman1
06-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Federer probably would have been just as boring as Nadal. "I went to the site and we talked about the Da Vinci Code on the way. Oh, I forgot to say, I had a scare this morning. I bumped my knee when I was getting into the car. I'm sure you're saying so what? But it's important to be at 100% because each match is very difficult."

At least with the Bryans we get the inside scoop on the Americans. It's funny to imagine Roddick losing in poker and having to walk up the hill to pick up Thai takeout.

malakas
06-25-2006, 10:37 PM
No..I think that Federer's would be a very interesting blog..and funny..And I hope that some day he will prove me right!;)

SCARLETRUBIES
06-25-2006, 10:43 PM
nowhere near tursunov
they shoulda asked roger to blog and then we would get to see Mirka.....and read about....ala...la...la...la...coming bambino!

HyperHorse
06-26-2006, 02:02 AM
these guys are funny as hell....
when they retire they could make a business out of doing guided tours @ the Grand Slams...
i could also see them doing all the doubles clinics for any major venue, especially for kids...

oscar_2424
06-26-2006, 05:10 AM
nowhere near tursunov
they shoulda asked roger to blog and then we would get to see Mirka.....and read about....ala...la...la...la...coming bambino!
give them time

HyperHorse
06-30-2006, 01:14 AM
Ive been reading their blog and ive been enjoying it quite a bit...
Playing music in the house they've been renting...
rushing for their first round match after Pavel retired against Baghdatis...
etc etc...

tennisboy87
06-30-2006, 02:21 PM
I've been enjoying their blog as well.

oscar_2424
06-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Because we play just two sets and a match tie-break at non Grand Slam tournaments, to play an 11-9 in the fifth in the first round at Wimbledon was a tough way to start the tournament. We both took ice baths after the match to recover. Ice baths are tough. It takes about three minutes for the legs to go numb, so you're in the worst pain for all that time. I go in with my iPod. I wanted a fast song so I went with Counting Crows. If you have no music the time goes really slow. And yes, there is shrinkage. You just accept that and move on. I just hope that I don't hurt my fertility chances in the future. It's definitely freezing down there... from the blog

croatian sensation
07-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Sure they are nowhere near Tursunov..nobody is...but it's quite fun to read...the ice baths thing, then Mike making fun of his gf who thought the match was over...
This blog is among the funniest so far (if you don't count Tursunov's... Tursunov among the bloggers is like Fed in game terms...they can all compete only to get #2 spot...the #1 is locked ;-) )

BeautyVenus
07-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Actually Venus has already won the Australian Open and French Open mixed doubles titles with Justin Gimelstob. So she needs Wimbledon and US Open mixed to complete the set.