PDA

View Full Version : Tirand II's. I know, I know...

JLBAYERR
06-25-2006, 09:03 PM
I know this has been an iffy topic thats been talked about a few times, but are they all right to even consider buying? I personally dont see whats wrong with them; light, elegidley durable, Barricade IV or better looks? I just dont know if theyre worth it.

tennis_eel
06-27-2006, 03:36 AM
My Triands lasted me 4 months and I play on hardcourt a little bit so they are pretty good, they just don't looks as great as the Barricades!

mowcopian
06-27-2006, 04:52 AM
i have never liked the tirands and the tirand 2's r no different. they are just cheapo barricades.

Exia
07-01-2006, 08:47 PM
i have never liked the tirands and the tirand 2's r no different. they are just cheapo barricades.

these shoes are all over the place in the UK (around 45) maybe because of the criminal lack of tennis footwear in sports stores.

The Tirand II offers similar style to the Barricade IV, but at a more affordable price. While it does not feature the stability technology of ...

forget it. no stability? might as well use cross-trainers..

Richie Rich
07-02-2006, 06:22 AM
they are lighter and only have ok support. if you are not hard on shoes they should be ok.

armand
07-24-2006, 08:53 PM
I bought a pair of these and the 5th time I wore them, a defect cropped up. A lump formed right under the insole of the left shoe. It's weird and distracting, so I returned them, only for it to happen again with the brand new pair! And it's only the left shoe!

I don't think I'm that hard on shoes either. Anyone else experience this?

Bogie
07-24-2006, 09:53 PM
i have a pair of the navy/orange ones and theyre awesome. theyre almost as good as my bIV's but half the price so i have no complaints. not as "heavy duty" i guess u can say and without the warrantee but theyre lighter and cheaper. if you dont want to spend very much money on surprisingly nice shoes, i would definitely recommend the tirand II's.

AJK1
07-27-2006, 07:04 PM
My son wears them and thinks they are great, and for the price they are a bargain.