PDA

View Full Version : best racquet for me out of 3 choices?

bob111
07-09-2004, 11:23 PM
i am a baseline player that like to go for winners all the time. i rarely play net. i also tend to place my balls right on the baseline and over by just a foot alot of the time. i am currently using a head ventoris 660. i still want to have a racquet that gives me a lot of power for those winners.

prince tt bandit
price more attack
prince more precision

thanks for the help

kreative
07-10-2004, 07:50 AM
out of the 3, i'd go w/ the bandit b/c i just dislike the "more" tech.

Nikeman0092
07-10-2004, 09:29 AM
I liked the precision when I tryed it but if you really want a good racquet for your game try the PD Plus. It game me great power and helped me generate enough spin that my balls rarely went long.

Gaines Hillix
07-10-2004, 11:49 AM
I suggest demoing all three of them to help you decide which one is best for you. The Precision is more of a players racquet, more control oriented. The other two are more powerful "tweeners."

swilburn
07-10-2004, 11:53 AM
bob11, have you tried higher string tension. Should give you less power and more control. I have found the newer rackets are not as good as the older one's, so you might be better off staying with your frame.

Onecoldcat
07-10-2004, 02:26 PM
I agree with "kreative" stay away.....better yet...run away from the "More" racquets!

If you're wanting to stay with Prince, then try....
I'm a big TT Warrior fan....TW must be out of them...but you can still find them around new, extremely arm friendly, geat spin, slice, overall control, in a flexable frame that allows you to hit out and not worry about launching the ball.

LoveThisGame
07-10-2004, 05:02 PM
I haven't hit with the More Response, so can't comment on it. But I sure would take the More Attack over the TT Bandit. The Attack is one of the better lighter racquets, IMO.

Nikeman0092
07-10-2004, 05:04 PM
I agree with onecoldcat. I used to play with the TT Warrior OS and loved it. I would try it also.

Simbah2004
07-10-2004, 05:56 PM
I may be switching to the Prince Diablo Mid - Maybe you should check it out as well. Great frame for power baseliners.