PDA

View Full Version : holes in the walls

mosquito
07-10-2004, 11:54 AM
i use to hang posters on my walls with a push pin. Now that I have taken the posters down there are little holes in the walls. I was wondering what i can do to patch up that tiny holes?

Coda
07-10-2004, 05:31 PM
a little wall plaster worked for me

mosquito
07-10-2004, 06:20 PM
are there different types of wall plaster?

Morpheus
07-11-2004, 05:13 AM
Go to Home Depot and get light duty spackle, if you have drywall that is. If you have plaster walls, then you should use a little plaster mix, which you can probably also get at Home Depot, but it's a little harder to find and more difficult to apply with good results. My bet is that you have drywall since it's a lot harder to push a pin through plaster.

Out of curiosity, what (who) was on the posters?

Frodo Baggins
07-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Morpheus:You better watch out -I hear agent smith is on this board an is looking for you :lol: Don't mind me I'm agent frodo...as you can see by my pic below .. 8)

Morpheus
07-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Ivy,

You just think you are safe. Have you ever noticed the resemblance between Agent Smith and that half breed elf, Elrond? Keep your head low, or at least lower than usual...

http://www.liafugita.hpg.ig.com.br/blog/imagens/etc/agent_elrond.jpg

mosquito
07-12-2004, 05:50 PM
I had a movie poster of Pirates of the Carribean, poster of a baseball player Jeff Kent, hung 2 action figures from the X-Files that are still in the box, and 2 mini posters of the X-Files.