PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Jerseys: Sizing Question....

VictorS.
06-28-2006, 08:35 PM
This obviously does not relate to tennis apparel however I figured many of you are currently watching the world cup and getting into the soccer fever. I was interested in buying a few soccer jerseys online (for fashion). I was wondering these club soccer jerseys like man.united and arsenal...are these jerseys baggier than say a regular t-shirt? I've noticed the pro soccer jerseys seem baggy on the tv. Does anybody wear soccer jerseys and what have you experienced with the sizing?

Richie Rich
06-29-2006, 04:47 PM
depends on the company that makes the shirts. nike seem to make the shirts bigger (so a large fits like extra large) and umbro shirts seem to fit true to size.

TnTBigman
07-01-2006, 10:22 PM
depends on where it is made. Uk made jerseys are smaller than US made. "XL" UK is about a "L" US. the site usually advise to buy 1 size up if the shirt runs small.

T_S_N
07-02-2006, 09:43 AM
i bought an Arsenal jersery (nike) and it wasnt baggy at all, it fit perfectly, but then i got a bunch of other club jerserys for free and some of them seemed very wide.

malakas
07-02-2006, 09:47 AM
You got them for free!!:shock:
From where????

equinox
07-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Why are they all over priced! It's crazy paying $90+ us for a jersey..

Andy Hewitt
07-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Depends on the brand, I hate Nike jerseys, diadora is like skin tight. Umbro is always the perfect fit.

malakas
07-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Why are they all over priced! It's crazy paying $90+ us for a jersey..

Because they bare the club's name and "honor".Plus most of them are supposedly made with special technologies and exceptional quality.:rolleyes:

Here you can buy them around 120 euros which outrageous price!But when I went to Milan there were many shops that sold Milan,Juve and Inter jerseys for about 50 euros!Needless to say that I bought a couple.;)
So..I suppose a lot depends on the region.:(

T_S_N
07-03-2006, 09:21 AM
You got them for free!!:shock:
From where????

I live in gulfport, ms (where katrina hit) .... i dont know where they came from but somebody sent hundreds of club jerseys (like barcelona, arsenal (the best), man u, real madrid) to the high school for the soccer team, and everybody got about 20 jerseys or so, all for free.