PDA

View Full Version : ***@#%#$^$@ ****spoliiers****

KBalla08
06-30-2006, 08:20 AM
damn it damn it damn it james blake, what happend to u? u played so well in the 2nd and 3rd set, and screwd up. nalbandian lost, opening up the draw for u, but nooo u lose.... mannn

JayxTheKoolest
06-30-2006, 08:22 AM
wrong forum for this type of thread

Head_Rocketman
06-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Man, I know. I go on ESPN.com this morning and see in the highlight stories that Blake is upset. I couldn't even believe it, I had to click on the story link and actually read it before I was convinced. Thought he was going to have a good run.

Feņa14
06-30-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm not surprised at all.

Mirnyi played great and thoroughly deserved his win, great to see Max playing the game as it should be on grass. Fantastic reflexes and some amazing little touches around the net.

I would certainly prefer to see him in the second week of Wimbledon, a bit of variety will be very refreshing imo.

bluescreen
06-30-2006, 08:34 AM
i just sat there w/ my mouth open the whole last set. i thought he would get his head straight after the 4th set, but mirnyi just brought his game up a level while james just faded away. i was even more shocked when blake when in for an interview for espn afterwards.

and now that nalbandian is also out that quarter is wide open.

Moose Malloy
06-30-2006, 08:38 AM
i was even more shocked when blake when in for an interview for espn afterwards.

what did they say? and what did he say? they should have ripped him a new one, there is no positive spin about this result whatsover. tanking is not acceptable, especially by a veteran like blake.

bluescreen
06-30-2006, 08:44 AM
he just said it was tough to recover from 2nd serves cuz max really didnt give him any chances and stuff. he then said he would recover by the evening, relying on the comfort from his brother and mother.

KBalla08
06-30-2006, 01:56 PM
blake had played so well at the end of the 2nd and throughout the 3rd, idk what happend to him