PDA

View Full Version : good shoe for all around training

ZoomUltraflight
06-30-2006, 04:14 PM
I am looking for some new shoes because my current ones are giving me really bad blisters and foot problems( they are actually BIVs!). They are great tennis shoes but are not great for a lot of tennis specific running and drills where your feet are being forced to do a lot of things, quick cuts, change of direction. Not saying that tennis doesn't require you to do this but when i train, it is a little harder more intense than what it is in a match becuase of emphasis on each move.

Regardless of this little story, what are some good shoes that are supportive comfortable, and fit a decent shaped foot- not really wide, but nowhere close to narrow. I use two pairs of socks and wear size 12 Adidas BIVs.

thetenniskid07
07-01-2006, 08:49 AM
I think you should try out the fila torneos. They are very comfortable and offer great support.

retroceso
07-01-2006, 04:52 PM
new balances are alway great

Capt. Willie
07-01-2006, 05:16 PM
new balances are alway great
While I have never owned a pair, I have been noticing a lot of people wearing these lately. So I assume they must be pretty good. But I have no clue as to what NB model anyone has on.

Marat Safinator
07-03-2006, 04:43 PM
barricades, feathers. both ADIDAS.

Nike Man
07-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Nike Skylons are very good trainers for all round sports even tho they are designed for running. They're really cushioned, light and flexible. Highly recommended......http://www.startfitness.co.uk/acatalog/Nike-Air%20Skylon%203-309038%20104.htm