PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon Day Pass

c_zimma
06-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I was wondering how the day pass is. I am planning to buy one tomorrow. For those of you who have purchased one, how long does it take to register and start watching matches? I would like to see the match tomorrow at 7 a.m. Is it worth it? Good quality? Any info would be great. Thanks

c_zimma
06-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Anybody with any experiences?

PRADEEPKUMAR MANI
07-01-2006, 07:38 AM
I have the whole tournament pass. The quality is awesome. Registration should take a couple of minutes, and you can start watching matches almost immediately. I would certainly recommend it, especially given the crappy coverage that NBC/ESPN come up with. I watched the whole of nadal/agassi match on the live stream, and no complaints.

Just Do it :)

TXKiteboarder
07-01-2006, 08:17 AM
it is aowsome. you get video post game interviews. i always have to read those, so this is even better because you get to see how they are feeling after the game.

there is also a thing where i can download the matches if i missed it.

best of all: bbc commentry, NO COMMERCIALS, no scrolling bars of other sport scores...

you dictate what match you want to see. i wish all the major tourney did this. I am thinking they will and we will not have to pander to stupid ESPN and NBC fighting over matches than thinking about the viewers.

connection and quality is also aowsome. for $20, it is the best money i ever spent.

Court_Jester
07-01-2006, 08:20 AM
best of all: bbc commentry, NO COMMERCIALS, no scrolling bars of other sport scores...
Not all matches carry commentaries, unfortunately.

connection and quality is also aowsome. for $20, it is the best money i ever spent.
Ditto.

Rabbit
07-01-2006, 11:09 AM
I kinda like the matches that don't carry commentary as well. It's a nice change. I'm watching Lisa Raymond/Jonas Bjorkmann playing mixed right now and it's great.