PDA

View Full Version : need USRSA stringer's help

yoga
07-01-2006, 02:20 AM
i have a Fox racket: ATP Gold Fox. as i lately browsed to a USRSA site which linked below, it says something about special instructions for special rackets, which includes ATP Gold Fox. if there is any USRSA stringers here who happen to have access to the database, would you please tell me briefly if there is anything special that i ought to pay attention to when stringing this racket?

thank you very much in advance if you would help me.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:SMIGtJTJ7qgJ:www.racquettech.com/top/reference_toc.html+%22atp+gold+fox%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1
(http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:SMIGtJTJ7qgJ:www.racquettech.com/top/reference_toc.html+%22atp+gold+fox%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1)

Valjean
07-01-2006, 05:37 AM
How familiar are you with the frame?

It starts out in ATW fashion. You follow the red dots first, stringing from the outside in, and ultimately pull two mains at a time, string it at 70 lbs. Man, this is some crazy frame. Maybe you want to email me.

10usstring
07-01-2006, 06:07 AM
Tried to copy the file to you but couldn't. It's a odd box pattern.

chrisplchs
07-01-2006, 11:08 AM
it is a modified box pattern where you repeat the box design over and over again.. very strange pattern indeed

LoveThisGame
07-02-2006, 11:17 AM
yoga,

From an old Stringer's Digest, I can copy the instructions and email you that copy if you send me an email at perCAPfido@pCAPtd.net (remove the CAPs first!). That would be quicker than my needing to key the instructions plus the copy will contain the picture.

yoga
07-02-2006, 12:24 PM
first off, thank you Valjean, 10usstring, Chrisplchs, and LoveThisGame, for your help!

LoveThisGame,
i just sent an email to your account, the 2 CAPs removed, but it bounced back. how about i leave my email here: le.corbusier@gmail.com, please send the stringing info to my email then.
thanks again.

LoveThisGame
07-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Sorry for the typo in my email address. The scanned copy is on its way.

yoga
07-04-2006, 06:51 AM
email received. thank you very much LoveThisGame and Valjean for the stringing instructions from different sources that you both sent me. they have given me a glimpse of what stringing at more sophisticated level is about. thanks