PDA

View Full Version : Now what do you say guys?

joy
07-02-2006, 03:06 AM
After watching yesterday's match, finally what do you say? My predictions are coming so much true, is it not? Long back, I even predicted that Nadal will win atleast 20 slams and may be even much more (30 - 40) and I am 100 % confident in that. Rafa has no rivals capable enough to give him a match and will never have one on any surface for the next ten years during which he will contest 10 * 4 = 40 slams. He should win minimum 50% of them i.e. 20slams. Is the calculation right? I just can't resist sympathizing the poor Federer (and his fans) who was just born in the wrong era. It's good for him if he calls it a day soon. Let time tell who is really stupid, me or you people!

Fedexeon
07-02-2006, 03:16 AM
Thank you for your prediction. We will see =)

Virtuous
07-02-2006, 03:47 AM
After watching yesterday's match, finally what do you say? My predictions are coming so much true, is it not? Long back, I even predicted that Nadal will win atleast 20 slams and may be even much more (30 - 40) and I am 100 % confident in that. Rafa has no rivals capable enough to give him a match and will never have one on any surface for the next ten years during which he will contest 10 * 4 = 40 slams. He should win minimum 50% of them i.e. 20slams. Is the calculation right? I just can't resist sympathizing the poor Federer (and his fans) who was just born in the wrong era. It's good for him if he calls it a day soon. Let time tell who is really stupid, me or you people!
It's there really any debating that based on this post alone?

Shabazza
07-02-2006, 05:21 AM
It's there really any debating that based on this post alone?
No, in fact even his trolling is bad.

Ztalin
07-02-2006, 05:45 AM
The topic creator is obviously delusional.

Nadal won't retire with anything close to 20 or 40 slams... try 100. Yes, I said it, Nadal will win 100 slams before he retires. With his great athleticism, I dont' see anyone stopping him at any slam for the next 25 years. He'll retire only because he'll get tired of triple bagelling the competition for over two decades.