PDA

View Full Version : Yonex Tour Super 850 string reviews

Lleyton Hewitt
07-02-2006, 05:34 AM
Anyone used this string please post ur reviews. Please state what racket u use aswell.

Also between the Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power and the Yonex Tour Super 850 which one is better for....

Serve
Volley
Topspin
Power
Control
Durability
Feel/Comfort

Rate out of 10 for both of the strings plz

meh
07-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Will you please do a search before you post anymore questions? Those two strings are arguably the most-discussed strings on this board...

Return_Ace
07-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Which 850 is it you're on about?

the normal, spin or Ti !?

Lleyton Hewitt
07-02-2006, 03:08 PM
if i was on about the spin i would state the spin one. The normal one i am talking about

Kevo
07-02-2006, 05:17 PM
I can tell you without even playing the big banger that the Yonex will beat it in every category except durability, spin, and control. This is the main reason for polyester to exist. Spin and control kind of go together, and those things with durability is what most hard hitters are looking for. Standard nylons just don't hold up too well. If you are not a power hitting baseline basher then stick with the Yonex. In fact if the Yonex lasts you longer than 3 weeks or 30 hours of hitting, there is probably no reason for you to switch to big banger. Just adjust the tension if you need to. I would possibly still be playing with the 850 if it lasted longer than a week or two.