PDA

View Full Version : Pure Drive + vs. Pure Drive Cortex +

MMkay5
07-02-2006, 05:47 AM
Is there really a big difference between the old Pure Drive + and the new Pure Drive + with the cortex system. Im gonna demo the new racquet sometime this upcoming week, but is it really worth it to switch racquets?

MMkay5
07-03-2006, 09:16 AM
bumpage need help

MMkay5
06-23-2007, 04:58 PM
demoin this racquet again, i really dont see them as the same. for some reason i think the old version is heavier could just be me. what racquet should i go with

phucng_10
06-23-2007, 06:29 PM
I've played with both but the PDC only for an hour or so, so I couldn't get the feeling. For the Standard PD, it felt great playing with it. Plenty of topspin and power at the baseline. Also my slice serves were perfect. I felt all my shots being blasted by the sweet spot so it was a terrific feeling. For the PDC, I felt that the racquet wasn't vibrating as much without the Cortex system. And I had a blister on my hand that day when I played so it couldn't really get the feeling of it.

thursdayisgod
06-23-2007, 06:37 PM
How did the cortex treat your arm?

The PD-C has given me TE, is the cortex at all arm friendly?

phucng_10
06-23-2007, 07:34 PM
How did the cortex treat your arm?

The PD-C has given me TE, is the cortex at all arm friendly?

Well like I said, I wasn't able to play with it for long, but I'm sure if I played for it long enough; I shouldn't be getting any TE from a Babolat.

Micky
06-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Is there really a big difference between the old Pure Drive + and the new Pure Drive + with the cortex system. Im gonna demo the new racquet sometime this upcoming week, but is it really worth it to switch racquets?

There is no difference in play. Nada. Just your body will thank you. I have no pain nor did have pain with the non Cortex...it was just that I felt very tired with the non.