PDA

View Full Version : what's the problem with NBC?

highsierra
07-03-2006, 07:20 AM
It's showing Wimbledon right now, however, instead of showing the live play, it's showing the very same match between Baghdatis and Murray, but only the plays more than 30 minutes ago. Considering that there're still so many matches to come today, this is completely nuts and idiotic.

dubsplayer
07-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Umm, I've got the Wimby online stream going and NBC on mute. They're at the exact same point in the match, so I think you are mistaken.

armand
07-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Judging by his name, I think highsierra is on the West coast, that's why he's got a bit of a delay.

Muting NBC? Muting McEnroe?!? Sacrilege!

skip1969
07-03-2006, 07:59 AM
what's wrong with NBC ("No Brain Cells") is that they only like to get you up at the crack of dawn for the finals. for the rest of the two weeks, they seem to have an aversion to showing anything live. dorks.

highsierra
07-03-2006, 08:05 AM
I was looking at the Yahoo scoreboard, so I knew the match was over and the result but right now on NBC, they're still on the third set.

And they switch back and forth among several matches.

dubsplayer
07-03-2006, 08:14 AM
Judging by his name, I think highsierra is on the West coast, that's why he's got a bit of a delay.

Muting NBC? Muting McEnroe?!? Sacrilege!

NBC's coverage hasn't even started in on the West Coast yet, perhaps High Sierra is in CT zone.

I've had NBC on mute all morning - only switched online to Marcos/Murray to see if indeed NBC was behind. I was watching Jonas/Max and FerV/Radak online most of the morning. :)