PDA

View Full Version : Nadal not to happy with

barry
07-04-2006, 11:04 AM
this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=Ak5k9HUKaYxsoyLZ1yfZsjM4v7YF?slug=ap-wimbledon-nadal&prov=ap&type=lgns

Wonder if there is any truth to it?

Nike Man
07-04-2006, 11:26 AM
are u tryin 2 say dat dats why his muscles are so big coz if u are den the tour de france fing's got nothing to do with it. wot that article is talking about is boosting red blood cells in order to get more endurance. Not steroids or n e thing

Andres
07-04-2006, 11:31 AM
are u tryin 2 say dat dats why his muscles are so big coz if u are den the tour de france fing's got nothing to do with it. wot that article is talking about is boosting red blood cells in order to get more endurance. Not steroids or n e thing
Can you speak an english we ALL can understand, please?
Ever heard of punctuation, commas, and that sort of stuff?

Nike Man
07-04-2006, 11:32 AM
sorry on msn at the same time so it's sort of rubbing off on this!

Andres
07-04-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm also on msn at the same time, but I try to make sure the rest of the members of the board can understand me (which, I think, it's harder, since English is not my 1st language, but yours)

Viper
07-04-2006, 11:56 AM
I have a good question. Why don't people just type NORMAL on MSN or AIM? I'm almost positive it takes much longer to find "ur" "2" and "u" than just typing the word regularly.

MR. 81
07-04-2006, 01:11 PM
It's the same newspaper that suggested Nadal was juicing just before FO started, claiming it was impossible to swing the racquet so fast with those arms...:confused: Nadal said he would love to meet the motherf***er who wrote that and see if he was man enough to tell him in the face.

now they come up with this stupidity. Spain's CSD (consejo superior de deportes) , sort of ministery of sports, said today Nadal is in no way involved, that his name is not included in that list and that no legal action is intended against him.

Craig Sheppard
07-04-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm also on msn at the same time, but I try to make sure the rest of the members of the board can understand me (which, I think, it's harder, since English is not my 1st language, but yours)

IM and txt messaging is pretty much causing kids' language skills to go in the crapper all around. ****es me off to no end. Better not start seeing that in work email from these kids in a few years... grr... ok maybe belongs in the Rant section ;-)

emcee
07-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah usually on message boards, the "Professional" or "Hall of Fame" members type pretty well, but that's not true here, it seems. Plenty of members with lots of posts that still can't be bothered to type correctly.