PDA

View Full Version : Who got the edge in g.f. dept? Nadal vs. Fed?

TXKiteboarder
07-04-2006, 11:06 AM
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/3241/xw11fi.png

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6747/rogerfederer50501oy.jpg

kchau
07-04-2006, 11:07 AM
nadal looks like a native american in that picture..

id say fed.

Exia
07-04-2006, 11:10 AM
respect to nadal nadal!

ACE of Hearts
07-04-2006, 11:12 AM
It looks like Nadal is not into the girl.:rolleyes:

highsierra
07-04-2006, 11:26 AM
id say fed.

Either you're not a guy or being a Nadal hater really blurred your eyes, or your ability to check out females are seriously impaired.

kchau
07-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Either you're not a guy or being a Nadal hater really blurred your eyes, or your ability to check out females are seriously impaired.

nonono, my eyes just pointed away from rafa's girl..

fed has the advantage....

Nike Man
07-04-2006, 11:28 AM
mirka is a bit porky....

Andres
07-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I've seen so much better pics of Xisca, but not any better of Mirka.
Rafa has the adv, to my eyes.

slice bh compliment
07-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Both the ladies look older than their dudes.
In the three small photos of Nadal and Xisca, Nadal has the Magnum PI expression. Like, 'I'm just kissing you because it is in the script.'
Dear kchau, have you seen the new movie by Disney/PIXAR called Cars? My little son did, and he runs around quoting the main character, "Ka-Ciao!" or Ka-CHoww! or something.

kchau
07-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Both the ladies look older than their dudes.
In the three small photos of Nadal and Xisca, Nadal has the Magnum PI expression. Like, 'I'm just kissing you because it is in the script.'
Dear kchau, have you seen the new movie by Disney/PIXAR called Cars? My little son did, and he runs around quoting the main character, "Ka-Ciao!" or Ka-CHoww! or something.

nope not yet.

TXKiteboarder
07-04-2006, 11:49 AM
I've seen so much better pics of Xisca, but not any better of Mirka.
Rafa has the adv, to my eyes.

i am sure you have seen many pics of her but i went with the first one i found.

jaykay
07-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Defly Xisca, but Nadal doesn't seem to agree with all of us here. He doesn't seem to be very interested... what a waste of eye-candy.

Viper
07-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Eww, Xisca looks creepy. Mirka is cute, but Roger knows whats best ;)

Skppr05
07-04-2006, 12:10 PM
wasn't Fed voted sexiest man of something or other? i'd say Fed

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Wtf? Why do the two best tennis players in the world have such ugly girlfriends?

Out of those two, I'd say that Safin has the advantage.

Those two need to get some tips from Safin on how to spot the hot chicks.

HollerOne5
07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Mirka is a straight up heffer. I'm not saying Nadal's is much better....

I'm still a believer that Mirka is only Federer's manager and "girlfriend" and the unnamed dude that is at EVERY Federer match is the real girlfriend. Not being mean, just honest. I also thought, until this Xisca showed up, that Nadal was into dudes as well..

Kobble
07-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Fine, go take a pic of you and your girlfriend kissing and post in old danny boy's topic. Prove to us all you are not gay. Danny is unzipping already.

Ripper
07-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Mirka is a straight up heffer. I'm not saying Nadal's is much better....

I'm still a believer that Mirka is only Federer's manager and "girlfriend" and the unnamed dude that is at EVERY Federer match is the real girlfriend. Not being mean, just honest. I also thought, until this Xisca showed up, that Nadal was into dudes as well..

Well, then, I believe Fed and Rafa, have a secret gay thing between them and both Mirka and Xisca are paid actresses.

HollerOne5
07-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, then, I believe Fed and Rafa, have a secret gay thing between them and both Mirka and Xisca are paid actresses.

Nah, I'm just playing. I was just saying I wouldn't be surprised if either were gay. But, to answer the question, I think Rafa's gf is prettier. Maybe if Mirka dropped about 30 she'd have the edge.

aRod36
07-04-2006, 12:35 PM
you would think for being #1 in the world and having lots of $ fed could do a little better than mirka the killer whale. Rafa hopfully will come to his senses before he gets to involved with her.

my vote goes to neither but
slight edge goes to Rafa

MR. 81
07-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Mirka is 4/10 not even a narrow pass, althoug she doesn't look that bad in the picture. I should see more photos of Nadal's but she doesn't look too good either

emcee
07-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeah Rafa's girlfriend isn't bad looking at all! From the way some of you were going on and on about her, I thought she would look like a troll or something.

Marat Safinator
07-04-2006, 01:51 PM
mirka is better than that ****.

zampano
07-04-2006, 02:33 PM
you would think for being #1 in the world and having lots of $ fed could do a little better than mirka the killer whale. Rafa hopfully will come to his senses before he gets to involved with her.

my vote goes to neither but
slight edge goes to Rafa

federer doesn't look great himself, so he does quite well, mirka's cute

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 02:39 PM
federer doesn't look great himself, so he does quite well, mirka's cute

You don't need to be good looking when you're the best tennis player in the world, and you're a millionaire.

AAUS
07-04-2006, 02:50 PM
I think we can all agree, Mrs. Rafter wins this competition

looseswing
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM

You should not just date a girl just because she is hot.

*trying not to laugh

deluxe
07-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Is Nadal the one on the left or the one one the right?

superman1
07-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I'd say Nadal, look at the way she's kissing him, she has experience. And he looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

If you watch Federer's older matches, you'll see that Mirka used to be very pretty until she gained all that weight. Poor Fed.

malakas
07-04-2006, 04:21 PM
I think that Rafa's girlfriend is more beautiful,but Mirca is beautiful too.
And this is ..from a female's point of view.

BTW,Nadal seems that he is not interested at all.

slice bh compliment
07-04-2006, 04:25 PM
I'd say Nadal, look at the way she's kissing him, she has experience. And he looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

If you watch Federer's older matches, you'll see that Mirka used to be very pretty until she gained all that weight. Poor Fed.

Poor Fed?
What is that?
He digs her. More power to them!

Virtuous
07-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Translated from Schweizer Illustrierte is an interview with Mirka:
Q: Mirka, it's impressive with which calmness Roger everything does. And he looks great.
A: I like it a lot, when he's dressed like that. When I see him like that - healthy, relaxed, Beautiful - then I feel very good.

Q: Are you responsible for his outfit?
A: I'm part of it, yes…

Q: Where do you shop?
A: In the whole world. But we are a lot in zurich , we have many
Friends there. And the city is a shopping-paradise .

Q: But not very cheap…
A: Right. But I also like cheap-things. I like to mix it. Also because we travel a lot and have
To take care that our laguage is not too heavy.

Q: You're wearing a beautiful ring on your finger…
A: It was a gift. I don't want to say more about it

Q: You have your mobile/cellphone, blackberry, always ready…
A: I get over 50 emails every day.

Q: And you answer them all?
A: If possible - but sometimes, I just can't do it.

Q: You are something like Roger's Chief-Assistant…
A: …sometimes I realise that I almost don't have time for myself. And I also can't do
Much sport anymore - that's why I have a few pounds too much. I'm fully aware of that!

Q: Is that disturbing you?
A: It's about Rogi now. He's the number 1 in the world. You are that only once in your
Life. My time is still coming. After the tennis. We have discussed this like that.

Q: How important is it for your relationship that you were a pro yourself once?
A: Very important. I'd even say, that's why we get along so perfectly. No other woman could
Deal with so much tennis. It's all about tennis, every day, every minute.

Q: You know what Roger feels and you understand, what an athlete needs…
A: …absolutely. If he wants to sleep long, I definitely won't wake him up by getting
Up early. That's why I wait, till he awakes. Or when he wants to play cards with his friends
Or watch a football-match, then I let him do that. His days are always so busy…

Q: Roger loses very rarely. But when, does he need comfort/support?
A: Roger is a very good loser!

Q: You protect him wherever you can, sometimes you make yourself unpopular with that.
A: I don't care, if every now and then someone thinks I'm a devil. Who critises me, should
See, what we have to deal with.

Q: You give so much and you gave up so many things. What is Roger giving you back?
A: Much, very much… Roger profs me everyday his love! He tells me everyday very nicely
Thank you. He's a very attentive man. He gives back a lot. He spoils me.

Q: He takes you to the most wonderful playes on earth.
A: Well yes, but there's not much time for a privatlife. We have 4 weeks holidays, as
Everyone else.

Q: You were raving about Zurich. Are you planning to move?
A: Our base is Basel. But who knows, maybe one day.
Too bad she gets so much crap for something that seems like the effect of putting Roger's needs ahead of her own.

malakas
07-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Federer is so lucky to have her.

BTW,Virtuous thanx for the wonderful interview you posted.:)

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 04:58 PM

Too bad she gets so much crap for something that seems like the effect of putting Roger's needs ahead of her own.

lol, that's BS. It doesn't take any more time to eat healthy and diet, then it does to eat unhealthy. She said that she doesn't have time for sports, and that's what's making her overweight? RIIIIIIIIGHT.

pound cat
07-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Rafa is handsome, Rafa's gf is beautiful, Mirka looks beautiful & sophisticated ....and then there's poor plain Roger...Roger, count your lucky stars

malakas
07-04-2006, 05:04 PM
I don't think that Nadal is handsome.Not at all.He has a nice body..but his face..:roll:
And..I find Fed much more handsome.
But..everyone to his own taste.

Virtuous
07-04-2006, 05:11 PM
lol, that's BS. It doesn't take any more time to eat healthy and diet, then it does to eat unhealthy. She said that she doesn't have time for sports, and that's what's making her overweight? RIIIIIIIIGHT.
She was a professional athlete, and was in shape at one time. We don't know what she eats or how much of it, just assume that it must be all junk because she's gained weight, when her sedentary lifestyle could be just as much to blame.
yw malaskas

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't think that Nadal is handsome.Not at all.He has a nice body..but his face..:roll:

I'm a straight male, but even I can say that Roger can be a good looking guy, when he wants to be. His hair is the backbone of his look; but most of the time, he does nothing with it.

Rafa's the plain looking guy of the two.

pham4313
07-04-2006, 05:18 PM
i noticed some tournaments back...Nadal, verdasco and Feciliano lopez were together as a group....three broke-back mountain muskateers kinda deal...:p but one thing came across me is...hmm how come i ve never seen nadal with a girl but only guys so that sorta reinforce the idea that nadal is funny:mrgreen:

pound cat
07-04-2006, 05:19 PM

I think women find Rafa good-looking and men are more inclined to find Roger good looking. Maybe it's a matter of relating one's own looks to the person. Many guys don't see themsleves looking at all like Rafa, and Roger just looks like any guy...sort of like them.

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 05:22 PM
I think women find Rafa good-looking and men are more inclined to find Roger good looking. Maybe it's a matter of relating one's own looks to the person. Many guys don't see themsleves looking at all like Rafa, and Roger just looks like any guy...sort of like them.

Uh, no. That makes no sense; I look nothing like Roger. I know which celebrities are good looking; the same one's that females find good looking. I asked both of my sisters if they think that Rafa's good looking, and apparently he has nice arms, but his face looks like a monkey. Those aren't my words.

MasterTS
07-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Nadal hands down, but he can do better..

Federer has an OINKER if you know what I mean.

pound cat
07-04-2006, 05:24 PM
i noticed some tournaments back...Nadal, verdasco and Feciliano lopez were together as a group....three broke-back mountain muskateers kinda deal...:p but one thing came across me is...hmm how come i ve never seen nadal with a girl but only guys so that sorta reinforce the idea that nadal is funny:mrgreen:

Well, put it this way. Do you have your picture usually taken with a bunch of guys, or with a girl? Be honest. LOL

It's in the mid -twenties that the girl thing usually kicks in ...

tonysk83
07-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I can't tell if Nadal is on the left or right in that picture.:neutral:

malakas
07-04-2006, 05:31 PM

That is interesting...Never thought about it this way..But not most women find Rafa attractive!;) All my friends don't like him at all.hehehe and they don't even know anything about tennis!
Personally I like more Baggs.:cool:
:mrgreen:

Rickson
07-04-2006, 05:33 PM

Neither woman is very attractive and both could be coverups.

Frodo Baggins
07-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Can't belive How Superficial You guy's are?:mad: Why can't you accept people for who they are instead of how hot they look!!!:rolleyes: It's personality that drew fed And Nadal to thier girls>instead of how they look!!! Which I think are fine by me!!!

Breaker
07-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Says the person obsessed with Moya and "Hoppie"..lol nothing wrong with that though.

Neither are breathtaking by any means, although cute in their own way, edge to Nadal. Nadal's looks like she's just a tagalong the way shes kissing him and he looks unenthusiastic about it all, or maybe it's just shyness who knows.

Side note I find it funny how we're down to comparing Fed and Rafa's gf's now, what's next their shoe size!?

superman1
07-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Mirka sounds like a very nice gal and gets too much crap. Although, seriously, not enough time is not an excuse for gaining a few pounds. Maybe she could take the treadmill next to Federer and work out with him.

And you must be a bunch of really picky dudes to not find Nadal's girlfriend attractive. What is not attractive about her, may I ask?

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Mirka sounds like a very nice gal and gets too much crap. Although, seriously, not enough time is not an excuse for gaining a few pounds. Maybe she could take the treadmill next to Federer and work out with him.

And you must be a bunch of really picky dudes to not find Nadal's girlfriend attractive. What is not attractive about her, may I ask?

A shorter list would be her attractive qualities. Her hair, and her teeth. That's it.

bdawg
07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
A shorter list would be her attractive qualities. Her hair, and her teeth. That's it.

I find Nadal's gf to be hot. He's got good taste.

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 11:45 PM
I find Nadal's gf to be hot. He's got good taste.

I get criticized on my high standards. Nadal's girlfriend is a 6.5/10 to me. Mirka is a 5/10.

bobdebouwer
07-04-2006, 11:48 PM
nadal looks like a native american in that picture..

and what's wrong about that

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=kchau]nadal looks like a native american in that picture..

[QUOTE]

an what's wrong about that

Where did he say that there was anything wrong with it? He made an observation. Don't be stupid.

bobdebouwer
07-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Wtf? Why do the two best tennis players in the world have such ugly girlfriends?

Out of those two, I'd say that Safin has the advantage.

safi really likes the boob-job/botox girls

Ztalin
07-04-2006, 11:51 PM
safi really likes the boob-job/botox girls

Safin, my friend, has good taste.

bobdebouwer
07-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Safin, my friend, has good taste.
i doubt that, but he's good entertainment for us, changing gf every couple of months.

superman1
07-05-2006, 12:33 AM
I haven't seen any girls in Safin's box recently. Just Peter Lundgren shaking his head and looking distraught.

pound cat
07-05-2006, 03:15 AM
I haven't seen any girls in Safin's box recently. Just Peter Lundgren shaking his head and looking distraught.

Safin's lucky Lundgren is still coaching him...It must seem like a thankless job sometime.

slice bh compliment
07-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Safin's lucky Lundgren is still coaching him...It must seem like a thankless job sometime.

True. Yeah, I bet Safin is frustrating to work with....but cool and appreciative personally.
Just a guess, but, I think Peter gets a lot of thanks and good feedback. He must be well compensated....he just hasn't felt that thrill of victory (or that nice fat bonus check) since February of 2005!

Duzza
07-05-2006, 03:30 AM
i thought Nadal was going out with Kirilenko??

HyperHorse
07-05-2006, 03:33 AM
yes Nadal isnt into his girl at all!!!! what is up with that!?!?!?!?
Mirka for me... if i was Roger id be riding that rump steak every night!!!
MREOW!!!! ;-)

Rhino
07-05-2006, 03:45 AM
I think Mirka is very pretty. Sometimes she seems a little weighty for my taste but I don't see why people knock her so much, she's very naturally attractive, she's not obese.

gugarafa
11-16-2006, 04:23 AM

true and true.lol

gugarafa
11-16-2006, 04:40 AM

who gave roger a ''pig in an evening dress?'' is it one of those grand slam memorabillia we r neva told about

CanadianChic
11-16-2006, 04:56 AM
Okay - I have a challenge for all of you l*s*rs who have so much to nit pick about in the choices of women professional tennis players make. Put aside that stupid, old-fashioned motivator of relationships called love, put aside compatability, similar interests, comfort, respect, all that inane trivial crap. Let's just look at the hide you're humping. I challenge any male who has made a derogatory comment on this thread regarding women to grow some kahunas and post a picture (an honest picture - not some Hustler scrape) onto this site of the woman you've claimed as your prize. This of course doesn't apply to the right hand, or left if you're a southpaw. Let's see what you can buy with all your money since it ain't charm that's attracting the ladies.
Of course this applies only to the losers who think something can be gained by trashing a woman on a public forum - since you can do so much better. LOL

Bjorn99
11-16-2006, 05:17 AM
I married one of the best looking women in the world in many peoples opinion. So I may know something about good looking women. Both these women, that the "boys" are dating, are attractive. No doubt. But ask any gay man, seriously, about these two guys, and they will unanimously tell you that that neither of them HAVE ANY interest in women. End of discussion. Definitely fruit of the loom. That guy who comes to watch Federers grand slam finals is the man.

CanadianChic
11-16-2006, 05:26 AM
I married one of the best looking women in the world in many peoples opinion. So I may know something about good looking women. Both these women, that the "boys" are dating, are attractive. No doubt. But ask any gay man, seriously, about these two guys, and they will unanimously tell you that that neither of them HAVE ANY interest in women. End of discussion. Definitely fruit of the loom. That guy who comes to watch Federers grand slam finals is the man.

Bjorn99, I have no doubt that you married a beautiful woman, and perhaps either or both of these men are gay. What my problem is based on are men (anonymous for the most part) who make comments that these women whom they've never met (and couldn't bag if they begged) are pigs, fat, ugly, etc. I would like to see just one of these men stand up and justify his behaviour and opinions on a woman he has no connection to. Personally, if I post any negative comments towards someone, it usually always is in direct relation to a comment to me or about me in some form. I just see it as pathetic and ignorant. I have not read through all the comments and have no idea where you stand on this - I'm just stating my opinion. :)

deluxe
11-16-2006, 05:42 AM

Why is Nadal dating his twin sister?

poplar
11-16-2006, 05:50 AM
Okay - I have a challenge for all of you l*s*rs who have so much to nit pick about in the choices of women professional tennis players make. Put aside that stupid, old-fashioned motivator of relationships called love, put aside compatability, similar interests, comfort, respect, all that inane trivial crap. Let's just look at the hide you're humping. I challenge any male who has made a derogatory comment on this thread regarding women to grow some kahunas and post a picture (an honest picture - not some Hustler scrape) onto this site of the woman you've claimed as your prize. This of course doesn't apply to the right hand, or left if you're a southpaw. Let's see what you can buy with all your money since it ain't charm that's attracting the ladies.
Of course this applies only to the losers who think something can be gained by trashing a woman on a public forum - since you can do so much better. LOL

LOL, I still can't believe so many people are so proud to be superficial. like in the thread about chinese audience, there're so many people proud to be racist.

alfonsojose
11-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Rafa is into guys. Period

Warriorroger
11-16-2006, 06:39 AM

You are right, I am bi and my dar goes off

tennis_prodigy
11-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Bagdatis s got them and us all beat, .. I dont think even Safinettes compare to his blond goddess...I cant believe she chose a guy who looks like a neanderthal..

Bjorn99
11-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Baggy is quite good looking in person. That beard makes him look scruffy on tv. His girlfriend is the bomb though. Definitely a one in a hundred thousand type muffin.

I think that tennis has right now about seven guys who are off the charts gay. And they all hang together, and they are top players. Has to be an all time high.

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 08:29 AM
RAFA's girfriend is trying to stick her tongue down RAFA's throat, and Mirka is just standing there thinking " what a fake relationship this is??" while Roger is smiling at the guy....I say RAFA wins...

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Bejorn99, Can we see your Wife's picture, since you are so confident that she is the best looking woman in the world???

Ripper
11-16-2006, 08:55 AM
Bejorn99, Can we see your Wife's picture, since you are so confident that she is the best looking woman in the world???

He's married to Nicole Kidman?

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 09:00 AM
Bjorn99 = Tom Cruise ???????????????????????????

Bjorn99
11-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Why so you can put in up on your bedroom wall besides all the hot rods and tonka toys? Just having fun with ya. But no, she is a rare beauty of the quality of say Bagghis girlfriend. Don't ask me what she is doing with me. She could have done better. But she also could have done worse.

Bjorn99
11-16-2006, 09:06 AM
And I sure hope you are kidding about Nicole Kidman? I wouldn't go near something that scary.

Ripper
11-16-2006, 09:21 AM
And I sure hope you are kidding about Nicole Kidman? I wouldn't go near something that scary.

Kidman has a ultra pretty face. Yes, her body is a little wierd; needs way more curves and too damn tall...

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 09:29 AM
I wouldn't put her pics anywhere, the thought of another man's wife creeps me out, i just wanted to see what your taste in woman was. You maysay she is beautiful but she could look like Oprah???

eunjam
11-16-2006, 09:49 AM
i would much rather have a woman that knows how to properly play tennis.

fact of the matter is, women tennis players have the hottest bodies of all athletes. female beach volleyball players come in 2nd.

Ripper
11-16-2006, 09:54 AM

fact of the matter is, women tennis players have the hottest bodies of all athletes. female beach volleyball players come in 2nd.

You can date Serena.

eunjam
11-16-2006, 10:03 AM
You can date Serena.

you can date rafael.

snapple
11-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Bjorn99I think that tennis has right now about seven guys who are off the charts gay. And they all hang together, and they are top players. Has to be an all time high.

Bjorn, just out of curiosity, exactly which other top players do you suppose might be a member of this "fruit of the loom" club? Robredo? Gonzo? Nalbandian?

dysonlu
11-16-2006, 10:27 AM

Very well said!

And it proves that the #1 Tennis Player In The World has more brains than the average joes who thinks it's "poor and sad" to have a gf who's a bit overweight.

drakulie
11-16-2006, 10:35 AM
They both scare the hell out of fright.

But I'd go with Mirka.

ACE of Hearts
11-16-2006, 10:37 AM
I think Feliciano Lopez and Rafael Nadal are two guys in which u can tell straight off.

dysonlu
11-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Judging by the pictures, I'd choose Mirka ANY DAY!

Mirka seems more reserved and well-behaved, plus she can manage her man's affairs. Albeit already cute, lose a few pounds and she'd be drop-dead sexy.

On the other hand, Nadal's girl seems to be a bit too insisting. Has anyone seen pictures of Mirka and Roger smooching like that in public?

Bjorn99
11-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah those three, and many more. Safin and Rusedski are the only nons that I can point to. It is really, really gay now. And I won't get into what chemically is bringing that about. Hint: Plastic.

poplar
11-16-2006, 11:40 AM
I think that Rafa's girlfriend is more beautiful,but Mirca is beautiful too.
And this is ..from a female's point of view.

BTW,Nadal seems that he is not interested at all.

That's what i am thinking!...this is also from a female's point of view. Maybe he was told to look cool in the pictures? Or he really isn't interested? he doesn't look very comfortable with the girl....

Morrissey
11-16-2006, 11:56 AM
It doesnīt matter because none of them have Bridgette Wilson. The hottest wife of all time. Besides mine. Oh yeah, Nadalīs girl is prettier than Porky Pig Mirka.

tennisfreak
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Roger and Rafa are probably more attracted to each other than their girlfriends, but to answer the question.

Rafa's girlfriend, any day of the week. :)

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 02:27 PM
They both scare the hell out of fright.

But I'd go with Mirka.

That girl in Fright night 1 was really hot though..

tennisfreak
11-16-2006, 02:31 PM
That's what i am thinking!...this is also from a female's point of view. Maybe he was told to look cool in the pictures? Or he really isn't interested? he doesn't look very comfortable with the girl....

Rafa is thinking: If only I can be with my true love, Carlos.

MonkeyPox
11-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Roger doesn't seem gay at all to me. Rafa on the other hand, maybe. But it's hard to know or care. Courier, definitely. As for all of the other many gay players, I don't know who Bjorn could be talking about.

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Courier has been porking around with that Hot french girls..

Nadal_Freak
11-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Neither are gay imo. Both act masculine. Neither have good looking girlfriends either. lol

tennisfreak
11-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Neither are gay imo. Both act masculine. Neither have good looking girlfriends either. lol

No way. Both are gay. And Nadal's girlfriend is very hot.

tennisfreak
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM

Even if she looks like Lindsay Davenport?

Actually come to think of it... thinking about how much my game would improve with a hitting partner like lindsay... :)

Voltron
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
You should not just date a girl just because she is hot.

*trying not to laugh

Yes you should, what the hell are you talking about.;) J/K

tennisfreak
11-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes you should, what the hell are you talking about.;) J/K

I find that you should always date a girl cause she looks hot. Maybe that's why I've only had one girlfriend... :lol:

srv vlly
11-16-2006, 02:51 PM
everyone has the edge over federer

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 02:52 PM
She looks like Poormans's julia Roberts, better girlfriend for RAFA would be JoJO

eunjam
11-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Even if she looks like Lindsay Davenport?

Actually come to think of it... thinking about how much my game would improve with a hitting partner like lindsay... :)

rick leach might be in this forum and he will probably want to kick your ***!! :-o

Bjorn99
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15750604/?GT1=8717

Morrissey
11-16-2006, 04:29 PM
She looks like Poormans's julia Roberts, better girlfriend for RAFA would be JoJO

Yeah, you got it right. She looks like the Iberian Julia Roberts but a smaller mouth. But yeah, JoJo is a hottie, god dammit! She's also around 16 years old so Nadal would have to wait a couple of years.

Phil
11-16-2006, 04:35 PM

I never thought he was into girls in general, if you know what I mean;)

WhiteSox05CA
11-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Quick question, Which ones Nadal in the picture? JK
________
How to make homemade vaporizer (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

tennisfreak
11-16-2006, 04:45 PM
rick leach might be in this forum and he will probably want to kick your ***!! :-o

At least I'm not busting on Mirka. I'd be more afraid of Federer.

Banger
11-16-2006, 05:16 PM
Now that we are on the topic of gays, now we know why Blake shows so much affection and is so nice to Federer when they play each other :D
Rog and James together?

psamp14
11-16-2006, 05:18 PM
i just got my smash magazine in the mail yesterday....and there's a large pic of nadal's gf with her legs around his waist, in the water in mallorca, and rafa's hands are on her stomach, but his eyes are wondering elsewhere...

psamp14
11-16-2006, 05:21 PM
you never know with federer...he might marry some very hot woman five years from now after his tennis career is over...btw i think it was on masters cup's home page that federer is one of the sexiest males alive...in some magazine

also...didnt sampras date ...delana mulcahy when he was like from 22 till like the 1995 us open or little later? i have an old tennis magazine for the 1993 us open preview, and it has an article titled like "sweet pete" and shows sampras, at the time 22, with mulcahy, 29...

she was his first gf i think, and then i remember sampras had another gf at wimbledon 1997, rather short hair and slightly darker complexion....then of course he married bridgette wilson :) :)

Fee
11-16-2006, 05:24 PM
The entire top 50 ATP players are ghey. Dick Button is going to do commentary for ESPN2 at the Miami Masters, when the figure skating season is over.

Of course I'm kidding. This is the dumbest thread ever on this board.

FEDEXP
11-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Is this the National Enquirer or what? Bjorn 99 I could care less how beautiful your wife is; you post stuff that no one (except perhaps those in the inner circle, or the principals themselves) can definitively know.

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, you got it right. She looks like the Iberian Julia Roberts but a smaller mouth. But yeah, JoJo is a hottie, god dammit! She's also around 16 years old so Nadal would have to wait a couple of years.

RAFA is young enough where it won't look so much like he is raping her. And besides JoJO is far from being a Virgin, i assure you of that..........

prostaff18
11-16-2006, 07:57 PM
that pic of fed is old, imo mirka looks like she has lost weight since the pic was taken. but yeah they need to talk to safin....now that man knows what he is doing.

Slazenger
11-16-2006, 08:05 PM
The entire top 50 ATP players are ghey. Dick Button is going to do commentary for ESPN2 at the Miami Masters, when the figure skating season is over.

Of course I'm kidding. This is the dumbest thread ever on this board.

Exactly. From calling Mirka a pig and bashing Nada's gf to claiming that lots of top ATP players are gay. Bjorn99, don't involve us in your disgusting fantasy.
You are married my ***! If your wife is SO hot why do you care if anyone is gay?

As far as anyone here knows, Fed, Nadal, Feliciano Lopez, Gonzo, Verdasco, Nalbandian, Robredo etc are all straight. Basta!

Robbie_1988
11-16-2006, 09:16 PM

COME ON!!! POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR PRIZES FOLKS. I WANT TO SEE HOW GOOD MY FELLOW TALK TENNIS PPL ARE.

LOL I'M NOT PLAYING. I'M NOT MARRIED OR HAVE A GF. STILL IT WOULD BE INTERESTING.

WHAT? NO ONE ACCEPTED THIS CHALLENGE YET?

Rafa's best friend
11-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Watch the Doubles live and free, it is on now online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

CanadianChic
11-16-2006, 09:41 PM
COME ON!!! POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR PRIZES FOLKS. I WANT TO SEE HOW GOOD MY FELLOW TALK TENNIS PPL ARE.

LOL I'M NOT PLAYING. I'M NOT MARRIED OR HAVE A GF. STILL IT WOULD BE INTERESTING.

WHAT? NO ONE ACCEPTED THIS CHALLENGE YET?

I'm not holding out for that - just as I don't expect children in art class to pump out Van Goghs - just making my point to the "more mature" people who accidentally find themselves on this thread. LOL.:p

rounick
11-16-2006, 10:10 PM
First of all,Nadal's gf in that pic is very attractive,in a mediteranean kinda way that I like,and she also seems very willing,judging from the pictures.Nadal on the other hand does have a weird "leave me alone" expression on his face,pretty unusual for a straight guy when his gf is throwing herself all over him like that..But it's just one picture.
Fed's Mirka on the other is an ordinary everyday around the corner looking woman,definitely overweight.And,don't ask me why,but I find her obnoxious.She never seems to smile and I hate that she doesn't let Federer go anywhere without her,and that she's at every single match he plays.
She also more or less manages everything.I know many women like that,and can't stand 'em,not even on TV.
I don't think Federer is gay,but he is definitely whipped.

superman1
11-16-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Federer and Mirka even hold hands, let alone kiss. But Nadal's girlfriend is practically eating his face. I'll take the passionate face eater over the friend/companion who happens to be female.

Fee
11-17-2006, 06:28 AM
Fed's Mirka on the other is an ordinary everyday around the corner looking woman,definitely overweight.And,don't ask me why,but I find her obnoxious.She never seems to smile and I hate that she doesn't let Federer go anywhere without her,and that she's at every single match he plays.
She also more or less manages everything.I know many women like that,and can't stand 'em,not even on TV.
I don't think Federer is gay,but he is definitely whipped.

So she's like Gil Reyes?

Zuras
11-17-2006, 08:26 AM
I'd have to see them in person. Pictures just don't cut it. From the pictures, neither one has much of an advantage over the other, but Mirka is probably much more intelligent given their choice of boy friends. So I'd have to go with Fed.

CanadianChic
11-17-2006, 08:36 AM
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors - some people just aren't into PDAs.

prostaff18
11-17-2006, 04:25 PM
So she's like Gil Reyes?

ROFLMAO!!! Never thought of it that way.....maybe your onto something!:D

dysonlu
11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
I say the ones who are more likely to be gay are the people here who thinks Roger and Rafa are gay... that must be fueling their own fantasies.

Robbie_1988
11-17-2006, 08:57 PM
I say the ones who are more likely to be gay are the people here who thinks Roger and Rafa are gay... that must be fueling their own fantasies.

I'll play that. I second that motion.

Tennis Fan
11-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Both the girlfriends look like the average joe. But one point to remember, it's easier to lose weight than change one's whole face.

Greengrass
11-18-2006, 04:07 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Federer and Mirka even hold hands, let alone kiss. But Nadal's girlfriend is practically eating his face. I'll take the passionate face eater over the friend/companion who happens to be female.

I've seen several pixs of them holding hands ... and ... wait for it ... kissing ... they also live together in an apartment in Basel.

Looks don't mean so much in a relationship that's lasted over 6 years - though having seen photos of Mirka when presumably Fed first got together with her, she was what I think males might call a "hottie". Anyway, I've gained a few pounds since my husband married me - and it hasn't split us up!

CanadianChic
11-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Exactly! :) I think Fed is a little more mature and his standards raised a little higher than your average, run-of-the-mill frat boy.

superman1
11-18-2006, 11:49 PM
I was just teasing. I'm sure they have a great relationship. From the one interview of Mirka's that I read, she seems like everything a touring professional athlete could ask for.

When guys get together, they tend to talk like this (but I think girls are even worse). In real life, if someone like Mirka or Nadal's girlfriend talked to or showed attention to most guys, they'd be quite pleased about it.

ATXtennisaddict
11-19-2006, 06:18 PM
http://www.smash.ch/grafiken/bilder/h_vavrinec.jpg

ATXtennisaddict
11-19-2006, 06:20 PM
http://federermagic.blogspot.com/2004/12/roger-federers-girlfriend-miroslava.html

Eviscerator
11-20-2006, 02:42 PM
It is hard to say as neither of them do much for me. Granted they are decent looking, but considering either Federer or Nadal could get a supermodel girlfriend, these two are not close to that level. That said, there is more to women than their looks, so both of these ladies must have what it takes to be their girlfriends.