PDA

View Full Version : I know why nadal picks his butt!

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:20 AM
I just brought the Nike 3/4 pants.. you know, the infamous "pirate pants"..

Well they look damn good on me but a side effect is that I end up picking my *** every few minutes. The thing really hugs on and any normal guy will pick that area.

So its not nadal its his attire.

FEDEXP
07-05-2006, 12:45 AM
If that's the case it's the guy and his pants; why would a pro player wear them if this is the case?

Ztalin
07-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Yeah, if they're annoying, don't wear them. I honestly think that 3/4 pants look stupid. They're what women call capris.

Phil
07-05-2006, 12:53 AM
I just brought the Nike 3/4 pants.. you know, the infamous "pirate pants"..

Well they look damn good on me but a side effect is that I end up picking my *** every few minutes. The thing really hugs on and any normal guy will pick that area.

So its not nadal its his attire.

Twisterama admitting that he purchased AND wore a pair of capri pants. Have you no shame, sir?

superman1
07-05-2006, 01:29 AM
They are not called pirate pants or 3/4 pants. They're called capris and men with hairy ankles are not supposed to wear them. Nadal has sort of pulled off the look, but no other man should try it. They usually only work on slender female legs, not bulky male legs.

And I'm sure MasterTS never even bought these capris. He's just coming up with an excuse for one of his hero's faults.

slice bh compliment
07-05-2006, 03:57 AM
superman1 wrote
"They are not called pirate pants or 3/4 pants. They're called capris and men with hairy ankles are not supposed to wear them. Nadal has sort of pulled off the look, but no other man should try it. They usually only work on slender female legs, not bulky male legs."

Hhahaha, yeah, good rule. Still laughing about bulky legs and hairy ankles (both of which I've got...and I'm not a shaver). Maybe I'm a provincial American guy, but why not just wear shorts? If it's cold, wear pants. If you're at the beach with pants on, roll up.

[I know what you're thinking...this cat just doesn't get fashion. Well, to recall a great line from Dave Grohl, "Fashion? Nah, I don't believe in fashion."]

Now, as for the word capri. That sounds way feminine. Of course it is a city in Italy, but it basically reminds me of chicks....and those cute li'l tiny cigs the some chicks used to smoke in the 80's.

3/4 pants sounds too retail-ish -- like Nike is telling you just how speak. I'm for calling them 'piratas'. Makes sense to me and it sounds all hip and Latin. Plus, 'piratas' has a costume, sort of gay, theme-party vibe to it.

EDIT: Nadal picks his butt while wearing jeans. It's a nervous tick. But, I have not noticed it with the new shorts, though.

pound cat
07-05-2006, 04:05 AM
The shorts he's wearing at Wimbledon are a much better look...sort of Sampras length but fit right. I did notice Nadal practices in regular shorts.

Jonnyf
07-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Nah TS gotta disagree i wear em and i dont pick my arse.

skip1969
07-05-2006, 05:12 AM
They are not called pirate pants or 3/4 pants. They're called capris and men with hairy ankles are not supposed to wear them. Nadal has sort of pulled off the look, but no other man should try it.
hmmmm . . ."has sort of pulled off the look??" ah . . . i don't think so. every time anyone i know sees a photo of him, they laugh out loud. i don't think that's the sort of reaction he had in mind (and certainly not what trend-setting fashion people want to inspire). let's just say he "gets away" with wearing capris. and we blame it on "the folly of youth".

i look at picutres of myself in the 80's . . . my clothes, my HAIR. . . and, um, well let's just say, that's the excuse i use. "the folly of youth, "the folly of youth" . . . yeah, yeah, THAT'S the ticket! :D

i know we men have pretty boring wardrobe choices: shirts and ties, suits, jeans and t-shirts, shorts or trousers, gym shoes or dress shoes, sandals . . . and by comparison women have a zillion choices. but i'm not too keen on borrowing from their closet.

Captain America
07-05-2006, 11:40 AM
It seems to me that anyone buying those pants should order them a size or two larger than their normal size. I can't imagine playing tennis in form-hugging pants....

sureshs
07-05-2006, 11:45 AM
If that's the case it's the guy and his pants; why would a pro player wear them if this is the case?

This is how Nadal explained it on TTC: Nike sent him those pants to try. The first couple of times he found them strange, then he started liking them.

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Twisterama admitting that he purchased AND wore a pair of capri pants. Have you no shame, sir?

I'm sexy in the capri.

If you saw me on the courts, you would say wow he's sexy! "Yum Yum" :p

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:08 PM
If you say something like this you have to back it up with photos!!!:mrgreen:

j/k :p

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:18 PM
If you say something like this you have to back it up with photos!!!:mrgreen:

j/k :p

I'm not posting photos so some of you guys can beat off to them at night. ugh I dont even wana think about it.

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I am not a guyyy!!!;)

Though..I don't like men in capris...:(

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I am not a guyyy!!!;)

Though..I don't like men in capris...:(

Ohhh.. in that case how old are you and are you blonde?

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Ehm...I was jocking about the photos.............................

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Ehm...I was jocking about the photos.............................

I wasnt though. How old are you and are you blonde.

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:29 PM
lol
18 and no.Never gonna.

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:30 PM
lol
18 and no.Never gonna.

Wow you're a youngling..

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:32 PM
lol
AND how old are you???

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:37 PM
lol
AND how old are you???

27 sweetie :)

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:40 PM
27???
Ehm..no offence..but SOMETIMES you post like ..7!!;)

:p

MasterTS
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
27???
Ehm..no offence..but SOMETIMES you post like ..7!!;)

I'm playful :rolleyes:

malakas
07-05-2006, 12:46 PM
You are playful??
eh..TW does remind a bit of a kindergarten!!!;)