PDA

View Full Version : Nadal or Federer to Win Wimbledon??

TennisProPaul
07-06-2006, 09:02 AM
What do you think?

I think is might be Nadal, but then it might be Federer. Im just not sure.

Any thoughts?

Rickson
07-06-2006, 09:11 AM
What do you think?

I think is might be Nadal, but then it might be Federer. Im just not sure.

Any thoughts?
Why make such a ridiculous thread? I see one chance for Nadal winning and that's if Federer gets injured. Barring injury to Federer, Nadal has no chance at all.

zolo
07-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Why make such a ridiculous thread? I see one chance for Nadal winning and that's if Federer gets injured. Barring injury to Federer, Nadal has no chance at all.

Why so rude? :confused:

babbette
07-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Lets not rule out Nadal. He wasn't supposed to make it this far in the tourmament and to everyone's surprise ( even mine, being a big fan) he did. If it makes it to the final it will definitely shake Fed's confidence and mentality and then guess what? 7-1;)

TennisProPaul
07-06-2006, 09:25 AM

you must be jealous Federer cant beat Nadal.

Ztalin
07-06-2006, 09:29 AM

Or he's just irritated that there are 600 threads on this same topic... including TWO by yourself.

Rickson
07-06-2006, 09:32 AM
LOL! Right, whatever you say. Nadal can not beat the best grass court player in the world and I'd give him major props if he could take one set off of Federer.

phat
07-06-2006, 10:31 AM
I will give the "game" advantage" to Federer, and the "mental" advantage to Nadal. The more I see Nadal play on grass, the more impress I am about his game and his mind set. He does not play 2 bad points in a row as he plays a point at a time & he was never in a hurry. On the other hand, Federer can give you a game or 2 on his concentration lapses. Federer seems to have the form to streamroll his opponent. So I will pick Federer in 3-4 sets, and Nadal in 5 sets if it goes the distance.