PDA

View Full Version : Outsole Warranty

patrick922
07-07-2006, 05:34 PM
how worn out does the outsole have to be so that they will replace you shoes? I have the lotto atp raptors and the treading on my right shoe is worn out but there is still a lot more rubber left...so basically it's just flat. should i send them in or wait a couple more months? i bought them in april so that is 3 months...comes with 6 month outsole warranty.

snoflewis
07-07-2006, 10:46 PM
how worn out does the outsole have to be so that they will replace you shoes? I have the lotto atp raptors and the treading on my right shoe is worn out but there is still a lot more rubber left...so basically it's just flat. should i send them in or wait a couple more months? i bought them in april so that is 3 months...comes with 6 month outsole warranty.

try a search....topic's been discussed more than enough times.

it depends on each company, but you absolutely need to have the outsole completely worn out...which mean it needs to go through the outsole. just to be sure, i always wear them out until i can see the upper from the bottom of my shoe.

egrtennis3
07-08-2006, 11:41 AM
I have never owned a pair of looto shoes but I have worn throgh many pairs of barricades. Usually you have to put a hole in the bottom of the outsole.