PDA

View Full Version : Nike revives

tennis-skater
07-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Man I cant wait to get these shoes they look good plus i cant wait to see how the replacements work. I called TW up today and they said soon they'll becoming out with replacement soles that you can just buy outright for the nike revives so I think it will end up becoming really cost effective especially seing how during the hard court season I go through a pair of shoes atleast every 2 months

brownbearfalling
08-02-2006, 06:24 AM
I hope you're not a toe dragger. My brother has a pair and the toe durability really sucks, since all there is at the toe is the silicone stuff which wears out like rubbing paper on sandpaper (well maybe not that extreme, but you get the point). If you're not a toe dragger these shoes might just be for you cause the outsole seems to be holding up pretty well.
________
Cheap crosman airsource pre filled disposable tanks (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/crosman-airsource-pre-filled-disposable-tanks/)

tennis-skater
08-02-2006, 06:30 PM
haha i am a toe dragger and i played with these shoes this past weekend at a hard court tourny and man i almost wore the top out already. normally i can get like a month but nothing a little shoe gue cant fix. thank god though i play on clay most the time

Mike Danger
08-05-2006, 03:15 PM
how is the fit? I have heard they have a little more width in the toe?? I want to get them but nikes in the past kill my pinky toe.

brownbearfalling
08-06-2006, 08:25 AM
how is the fit? I have heard they have a little more width in the toe?? I want to get them but nikes in the past kill my pinky toe.

The toe box is pretty roomy, the only thing is that since the outsole slips on over the toe box area it kind of pushes down on your toes, it's not really a big problem, it just feels that your foot is in there tighter.
________
Toyota Premio Specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Premio)

monologuist
08-06-2006, 09:50 AM
the toebox is fairly roomy...but the area right above that, near where your arches are, is tight...If you wear thicker socks like Thorlos, I would consider going a 1/2 size up....I tultimately didn't, and after a few sessions enduring the pain, they stretched out just enough in that area, but I wear medium thickness socks.

excited to see what colors they come out with for the soles...and to see how much they will charge. They are very promising shoes.

Mike Danger
08-06-2006, 10:20 AM
well I can kinda wear BFII's but i dont, but the vapors were way to tight, so whada ya think?

nalbandian_fan
08-06-2006, 12:23 PM
the revives are way 2 heavy for me, 18.7 ounces... thats ridiculous, even if durability was a big issue for me... id rather buy cheap pairs of running shoes from kmart than use something that heavy.

monologuist
08-06-2006, 01:08 PM
the revives are way 2 heavy for me, 18.7 ounces... thats ridiculous, even if durability was a big issue for me... id rather buy cheap pairs of running shoes from kmart than use something that heavy.

have you tried them on? They don't feel heavy to me at all..lighter than Adidas Barricades for instance....they feel slightly heavier than Zoom vapors to me.

brownbearfalling
08-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I agree with monologuist, they sound heavy, but they're not all that heavy when you actually put them on.
________
Mercury marauder (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Marauder)