PDA

View Full Version : cheapest AND most playable

andyroddick's mojo
07-09-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm looking for a great multi with lots of feel, touch, comfort, and power, but i want it to be affordable, so maybe around 10 dollars. My top contender is isospeed professional. My second choice would either be isospeed control or energetic. (btw, i find it ironic that these strings are so great and quite cheap, but not many pros use it, nor do I hear it a low). what other strings would fit my criteria? tecnifibre e-matrix? yonex strings? klip excellerator?

snoflewis
07-09-2006, 06:39 PM
i personally have not tried that many multis, but the more popular ones tend to be dunlop max comfort, wilson sensation, yonex 850 or 880, prince premiere, and TF 515 spl.

i haven't heard anything good about e-matrix and have not heard much at all about the isospeeds.

DX_Psycho
07-09-2006, 06:40 PM
e-matrix basically has no durability to most peopel. if you're not a string breaker, it'll last you a bit. it's really soft.

andyroddick's mojo
07-09-2006, 06:57 PM
I've tried wilson sensation and didn't like it that much. too much string movement, and couldn't get too much power out of it. TF 515 spl was the other TF string i was going to ask about.