PDA

View Full Version : Nike Air breathe free II

dr4hand
07-12-2006, 07:06 AM
HI,

As these shoues go out of producton, does anybody know a source for these at a discounted price ?

PLease drop me asecret message: dr4hand@yahoo.com

Thank you

thejuice
07-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Tennis Warehouse. Honestly, they have great prices on them and will match anything you find better. You just can't beat the service.

nn
07-12-2006, 09:02 AM
they will only match online price

snoflewis
07-12-2006, 09:07 AM
they will only match online price

have you even tried? they will match most prices on ANY authorized dealer. doesnt matter if it's an e-retailer or a local pro shop, they will price match. if it's an e-retailer, they will ask you for the website, but if it's a pro shop, they will ask for a phone number and the name of the store.

thejuice
07-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Snoflewis is absolutely right. They've done it for me a couple of times.

nn, get the right information before you speak up.

BreakPoint
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm not so sure the BF II are going out of production, as TW has mentioned that new colorways of the shoes will be arriving in the fall.

I think they may become like the Barricade II. A great shoe that they will keep making as long as people keep buying them.

nn
07-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Snoflewis is absolutely right. They've done it for me a couple of times.

nn, get the right information before you speak up.

I am before speaking..that's why said so.. don't consider as if others speak without truth

Also if I get cheaper somewhere else why should I call TW to match same price and get it from them as simple as that

thejuice
07-12-2006, 01:04 PM
I am before speaking..that's why said so.. don't consider as if others speak without truth

Also if I get cheaper somewhere else why should I call TW to match same price and get it from them as simple as that

I don't know what the heck you are trying to say in the first line of that last post (sounds like broken English) but regarding the second line...the reason I would rather order is because (1) shipping costs are cheaper than sales tax (in some states) and (2) sometimes the item you want is not in stock at your local store and the times it takes the local store to order can be longer than just ordering from TW. This doesn't even count the fact that some local stores have idiots that work for them and people would rather wait an extra day for something because of the good service.

snoflewis
07-12-2006, 01:13 PM
I don't know what the heck you are trying to say in the first line of that last post (sounds like broken English) but regarding the second line...the reason I would rather order is because (1) shipping costs are cheaper than sales tax (in some states) and (2) sometimes the item you want is not in stock at your local store and the times it takes the local store to order can be longer than just ordering from TW. This doesn't even count the fact that some local stores have idiots that work for them and people would rather wait an extra day for something because of the good service.

i think he was trying to say that he had the right information before speaking... but we all know what he said before was absolutely wrong.

like thejuice stated, there are several reasons to order from TW. they have excellent customer service and they have a wider range of shoes and sizes than other pro shops. for me, shipping costs aren't cheaper than sales tax because i live in CA and i get screwed w/ both tax AND shipping.

Dopke
07-12-2006, 01:21 PM

For me, if it's cheaper elsewhere online, I will go to TW as they have better service, and their returns/exchanges are very hassle-free.

If it's a local B&M store thats cheaper, I will probably go to B&M.

snoflewis
07-12-2006, 01:32 PM
For me, if it's cheaper elsewhere online, I will go to TW as they have better service, and their returns/exchanges are very hassle-free.

If it's a local B&M store thats cheaper, I will probably go to B&M.

what's B&M?

MotoMD
07-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I think they mean Brick and Mortar, as in a physical, traditional store, rather than online.

>BTW as a side note snoflewis, I sent you an email<

snoflewis
07-12-2006, 01:53 PM
I think they mean Brick and Mortar, as in a physical, traditional store, rather than online.

>BTW as a side note snoflewis, I sent you an email<

i got your email, and sent one back.