PDA

View Full Version : Help needed - Henin Matches

Erin
07-12-2006, 01:47 PM
hey i am new to this board, i was just wondering if anyone could help me, i am really not sure where to go to get recorded matches esp. Justine Henin Hardenne victories. I have tried Lime wire and other p2p but can not seem to find anything of the sort. Could anyone help me?

Ztalin
07-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Try torrent spy.

fedfan
07-12-2006, 02:33 PM
make sure you watch her "grease hand" victory over serena williams. man she has great character.

yes that was sarcasm

Young Gun
07-12-2006, 03:45 PM
what actually happend in the whole incident with serena i think i missed that one

Erin
07-12-2006, 03:59 PM
how exactly does torrent spy work? cos it seems to be alot slower than other p2p software, or is that just how it is?

flymeng
07-12-2006, 04:24 PM
what actually happend in the whole incident with serena i think i missed that one

Serena was playing Justine in the French Open 2004. Serena was going to serve and Justine raised her hand, signalling not ready. Serena served. The serve was out. I think Serena got distracted. Serena should have gotten 2 serves. The umpire did not see Justine raising her hand. Honest little Justine did not admit to the umpire she raised her hand. Serena did not get 2 serves. The French crowd booed Serena. Serena lost the match. That was the day I stopped cheering for Justine everytime she played.

Young Gun
07-16-2006, 04:47 AM
thats so bad, i hate dishonest people like that

tennisprofl
07-16-2006, 05:00 AM
yeah it was really cheap

Condoleezza
07-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Serena was playing Justine in the French Open 2004. Serena was going to serve and Justine raised her hand, signalling not ready. Serena served. The serve was out. I think Serena got distracted. Serena should have gotten 2 serves. The umpire did not see Justine raising her hand. Honest little Justine did not admit to the umpire she raised her hand. Serena did not get 2 serves. The French crowd booed Serena. Serena lost the match. That was the day I stopped cheering for Justine everytime she played.

Serena was booed because the crowd thought that Serena didn't see Henin's raised hand in the first place (and therefore wasn't distracted when she served) but when her serve was out at last saw Henin's raised hand and then tried to get 2 serves.

BTW, using a denied 1st serve as excuse for losing a match is 2nd only to Seles fans' excuse for Monica losing the 1992 Wimbledon final ....

Condi