PDA

View Full Version : Who will play Serena

tennissavy
07-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know Serena's opponent for her comeback match next week?

Bones08
07-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know Serena's opponent for her comeback match next week?

The draw is Saturday, Serena will arrive on Friday, 4 days before her match!

ACE of Hearts
07-13-2006, 12:06 PM
I am sure Serena will want a quick match so she can stop at the nearest burger joint.:rolleyes:

helloworld
07-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Is she going to challenge ATP players again? I love whose ATP vs WTA debate. They crack me up, lol.

HollerOne5
07-13-2006, 12:51 PM
I am sure Serena will want a quick match so she can stop at the nearest burger joint.:rolleyes:

Wow, how old are you? I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of the Serena jokes, and I'm not even a fan of hers. I'm sure even if she weighed 250 lbs, she would beat you pretty bad at tennis, so hush dude.

ACE of Hearts
07-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Hey Holler, give me a break, she cant stay away from food.Unlike u, who still has high hopes for the Williams dominance, i hate to break it too you, but its been over for awhile now!!!:neutral:

cabernetjunkie
07-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow, how old are you? I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of the Serena jokes, and I'm not even a fan of hers. I'm sure even if she weighed 250 lbs, she would beat you pretty bad at tennis, so hush dude.

Can I Super Size that!!!!!!!!;)

Chadwixx
07-13-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm sure even if she weighed 250 lbs, she would beat you pretty bad at tennis, so hush dude.

Lol, some people here actually play tennis and would beat her badly. All you have todo is be able to hit a slice backhand up the line, she will spray forehands wide all day long.

She will play the weakest person in the draw, id say a 15 yr old junior. She attracts people who know nothing about the game and keeping her in the draw is beneficial to early round ticket sales and television ratings.

DMich
07-13-2006, 01:01 PM

Atleast be clever with the fat jokes. You didn't even try. Or was this sarcastic, pointing out how hackneyed the fat jokes have become. In that case, that was clever.

ACE of Hearts
07-13-2006, 01:02 PM
If she weights 250, i would rip her a new one.I am not getting beat by chunky Williams.;)

ACE of Hearts
07-13-2006, 01:03 PM
U dont have to get clever DMich, i am sure u would love to join her.

HollerOne5
07-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Lol, some people here actually play tennis and would beat her badly. All you have todo is be able to hit a slice backhand up the line, she will spray forehands wide all day long.

She will play the weakest person in the draw, id say a 15 yr old junior. She attracts people who know nothing about the game and keeping her in the draw is beneficial to early round ticket sales and television ratings.

OMG, I think you cracked the code, you should be a coach on the WTA tour. Just go and tell all her upcoming opponents to slice the ball in the middle of the court to her backhand, and they would be guaranteed victory.....man, is this Brad Gilbert? If not, I think you deserve the $1 M a year salary.

XFactorer
07-13-2006, 01:14 PM
I think the only people who even have somewhat of a right to make fun of Serena are the gals on the WTA. So if you're not even anywhere close to pro level, you should just respect the fact that she is coming back and making an effort to play!

Chadwixx
07-13-2006, 01:15 PM
No code left to crack. Why do you think she is ranked 141 in the world?

Bones08
07-13-2006, 01:19 PM
I can't wait for her to shut some mouths. I think people jus tlike making fun of her, but they know Serena at close to her best beats the rest of the tour. I mean defense,offense,serve,power,everything was there. I hope most of that is back with her.And in order to hit a slice, they have to get to the ball. When Serena is at her best, she's taking the ball early and very powerful. Hitting lots of winners, they have to get to her shots in order to use them against her.

Mr.Federer
07-13-2006, 01:28 PM

get over it....you are pathetic.

Bones08
07-13-2006, 01:30 PM
get over it....you are pathetic.

He really is

Marat Safinator
07-13-2006, 02:13 PM
she doesnt like burgers, she likes eating trucks.

ACE of Hearts
07-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Mr Federer, i am sure u like your chicks fat and sloppy, a-hole!:rolleyes:

Mr.Federer
07-13-2006, 04:04 PM
Mr Federer, i am sure u like your chicks fat and sloppy, a-hole!:rolleyes:

I'm not quite sure what to say...you brought stupidity and immaturity to a whole new level. Should I be laughing at you, feel sorry for you or hope that you're not the brightest guy in your country.

kaiotic
07-13-2006, 04:19 PM
i really hope Serena makes a comeback.

Bones08
07-13-2006, 04:22 PM
i really hope Serena makes a comeback.

She is my friend, She'll be in action Tuesday Night in Cincinatti. First Match since January!

ACE of Hearts
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM
And u should mind your bussiness.I am sure u this is not the first time u have doned it, so get a clue.

tennissavy
07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
To all those people who did not treat the subject of my post:

Create a new serena bashing thread. I asked a question and if you don't know the answer then don't post anything. You are all off topic.